- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Characteristics of South Korea's New Northern Policy and Cooperation with Eurasia Countries' Initiatives Focused on China, Mongolia and Russia
인간의 불안 심리를 반영한 장신구 디자인 연구
- Kim, Sung-Ryun (College of Fine Arts, Wonkwang University)
- 김성륜 (원광대학교 조형예술디자인대학)
- Received : 2019.05.21
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
Today we are living in a capitalist society where competition is prevalent and natural phenomenon. We compare ourselves to others in overheated competition, concerning the views of others. We comfort many assessments of other that causes in anxiety and controls our behaviors unconsciously. We hypothesize that such anxiety originate from eyes of others, and studied anxiety in general and anxiety about other's gaze. Specifically, the study of ornament was conducted with emphasis on the eye and intense colors from the anxiety of competition in famous movie "Black Swan". We used color in the art work as a tool to reflect the authors inner phycology, and tried to deliver author's emotion and message simultaneously. Moreover, we tried to share and express the anxiety of modern people through the from of "eye".
anxiety;color;emotion of color;artjewelry;design
- A. De Botton. (2011). Status Anxiety. Seoul : EunHanengNaMu Publishing co.
- C. M. Lee. (2018). Development of an Multi-dimentional Affect Scale for Distinguishing between Depression and Anxiety. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 9(10), 393-406. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.10.393 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.10.393
- Kierkegaard. (1999). The Concept of Anxiety. Seoul : Hangilsa Publishing co.
- J. Y. Park & H. Y. Yoon. (2018). Clinical Covergence Study on Attention Processing of Indivisuals with Social Anxiety Tendency : Focusing on Positive Stimulation in Emotional Context. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 9(3), 79-90. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.3.079 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.3.079
- J. Bentham. (2007). Panopticon. Seoul : Chaeksesang Publishing co.
- E. H. Gombrich. (2003). The Story of Art. Seoul : Yekyoung Publishing co.
- Tamio Suenaga. (2001). Color Psychology. Seoul :Yekyoung Publishing co.
- F. Birren. (1996). Color & Human response. Seoul : Sigongsa Publishing co.
- Y. H. Kim. (2015). Study of Jewelry Expressing Scopophobia. Master;s Thesis. Gradate School of Design Kookmin University. Seoul.
- Edvard Munch. (2000). Munch Munch. Seoul : Davinci Publishing co.
- V. Van Gogh. (2017). The Letter of Vincent Van Gogh. Seoul : Yedam Publishing co.
- V. Van Gogh. (2007). Vincent van Gogh a self-portrait in art and letters. Seoul : thinking tree Publishing co.
- J. R. Kim. (2012). Vincent Van Gogh's Painting Study on Sensibility & Characteristics of Color Expression. Master's Thesis. Graduate School of Education Dankook University. Seoul.
- C. Taylor. (2001). Malaise of modernity. Seoul : Ehaksa Publishing co.
- F. J. Moreno. (1983). Between Faith and Reason. Seoul : Moonumsa Publishing co.