- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Suppressing Effects of Ethanol Extract from Dioscoreae Rhizoma on atope Dermatitis
부채마 에탄올 추출물의 아토피 피부염 억제 효과
- Do, Young-Bog (Graduate School of Public Health, Daejeon University) ;
- Song, Young-Soon (Graduate School of Oriental Culture Graduate School of Medicinai Crop Science)
- Received : 2019.05.26
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
This study was conducted to investigate the effect of 70% ethanol extract (DR) on the mast cell-mediated allergic contact dermatitis induced by dinitrofluorobenzene in BALB / c mice, which affects the cell activity by antigen in RBL-2H3 mast cells Respectively. The ethanol extracts of RBL-2H3 cells activated by DNP-HSA and anti-DNP IgE antibodies inhibited the secretion of
- C. M. Kim et al. (1997). The Chinese Medicine Dictionary. Seoul : Jeongdam,
- D. G. Ahn. (2003). Korea's Main Book Illustrated, Seoul, Korea, p.320
- E. L. Simpson. (2010). Atopic dermatitis: a review of topical treatment options. Current medical research and opinion, 26(3), 633-640. DOI: 10.1185/03007990903512156 https://doi.org/10.1185/03007990903512156
- E. L. Simpson & J. M. Hanifin (2006). Atopic dermatitis. Med Clin North Am. 90, 149-67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mcna.2005.09.002
- K. B. Yarbrough & K. J. Neuhaus. (2013). The effects of treatment on itch in atopic dermatitis. Dermatologic therapy, 26(2), 110-9. DOI: 10.1111/dth.12032 https://doi.org/10.1111/dth.12032
- M. S. Bremmer, S. F. Bremmer, S. Baig-Lewis & E. L. Simpson. (2009). Are biologics safe in the treatment of atopic dermatitis? A review with a focus on immediate hypersensitivity reactions. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 61(4), 666-676. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaad.2009.02.041 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaad.2009.02.041
- F. S. Larsen, T. Diepgen & A. Svensson. (1996). The occurrence of atopic dermatitis in north Europe: An international questionnaire study. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 34(5), 760-764. DOI: 10.1016/s0190-9622(96)90009-2 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0190-9622(96)90009-2
- Y. M. Park & T. Y. Kim. (1997). Relative frequency, clinical features and laboratory findings of atopic dermatitis in dermatology outpatients, 35, 96-106.
- C. B. Lee. (2003). Elementary Plants in Korea (Ha), Seoul, p.730
- S. A. Kim & Y. H. Kang. (2006). Atsushi Anti-inflammatory effect of Yasushi red-hot water drainage salt and ceramide change in stratum corneum Impacts. Journal of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine, 27, 72-83.
- M. C. Park. (2001). East and West Medical Literature Investigation of atopic dermatitis. Ph.D. Thesis. Wonkwang University Graduate School., Iksan.
- G. Bohua. (1985). Practical Chinese Medicine Surgery. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press.
- Y. Yang. (1985). Q&A on Traditional Chinese Medicine. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House.
- Y. Yanagishi. (1987). Special Lecture for Clinical Medicine in the Middle and High School-Practice of Surgery and Dermatology. Seoul: Seo-In Temple.
- J. Lee, G. Noh, S. Lee, Y. Youn & J. Rhim. (2012). Atopic dermatitis and cytokines: recent patents in immunoregulatory and therapeutic implications of cytokines in atopi dermatitis-part I: cytokines in atopic dermatitis. Recent patents on inflammation & allergy drug discovery, 6(3), 222-247. DOI: 10.2174/187221312802652820 https://doi.org/10.2174/187221312802652820
- T. Terui. (2009). Analysis of the mechanism for the development of allergic skin inflammation and the application for its treatment: overview of the pathophysiology of atopic dermatitis. Journal of pharmacological sciences, 110(3), 232-236. DOI: 10.1254/jphs.09r02fm https://doi.org/10.1254/jphs.09R02FM
- J. H. Paik, M. S. Lee & C. R Haw. (1999). Plasma histamine levels in patients with atopic dermatitis. Korean Journal of Dermatology, 37(11), 1553-1559.