- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Exploring the Factors of Decision Making by the Psychological Power of Smartphone
스마트폰의 심리적 파워에 의한 의사결정 요인 탐색
- Park, So-young (Dept. of Management Information Systems, Jeju National University) ;
- Kim, Mincheol (Dept. of Management Information Systems, Jeju National University)
- Received : 2019.07.09
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
The purpose of this study was to explore factors that influence decision making for smartphone users. This study sets intimacy, personal connection, use & dependence, familiarity and expertise, efficacy and effectance, self-identity, and control as independent variables and sets decision making as dependent variables. In this study, 200 smartphone users were collected and analyzed through questionnaires, and Smartpls 3.0 was used to understand the impact between variables. Five of the six factors that affected smartphone users' psychological strength were analyzed to have affected their decision-making. In addition, we examined the relationship between psychological effects and use period as a control variable. The results of this study can be used as a basis for the consumer behavior of smartphone devices in the development of smartphone devices.
- Autor, D.(2015), Why Are There Still So Many Jobs? The History and Future of Workplace Automation, Journal of Economic Perspectives , 29(3),3-30 https://doi.org/10.1257/jep.29.3.3
- Y. K. Lee., C. T. Chang,, Y. Lin, & Z. H. Cheng.. (2014). The dark side of smartphone usage: Psychological traits, compulsive behavior and technostress. Computers in human behavior, 31, 373-383. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2013.10.047
- A. C. Egan. (2016). The Psychological Impact of Smartphones: The Effect of Access to One's Smartphone on Psychological Power, RiskTaking, Cheating, and Moral Orientation. Loyola University Chicag
- J. George. & G. Jones. (2012), Understanding and managing organizational behavior. Bpston:Pearson. 462
- G. A. Yukl. (1998). Leadership in organizations. Pearson Education India.
- J. R. French, B. Raven & D. Cartwright. (1959). The bases of social power. Classics of organization theory, 311-320.
- Cartwright, Dorwin (1959), A Field Theoretical Conception of Power, in D.Cartwright(Ed), Studies in Social Power(pp.183-220), Ann Arbor: University of Michigan.
- Kemper, Theodore D. (1991), Predicting Emotions from Social Relations, Social Psychology Quarterly, 54(4), 330-342 https://doi.org/10.2307/2786845
- Emerson, Richard M. (1962), Power Dependence Relations, American Sociological Review, 27(1), 31-41. https://doi.org/10.2307/2089716
- Chen, Serena, Oscar Ybarra, and Amy K Kiefer(2004), Power and Impression Formation: the Effects of Power on the Desire for Morality and Competence Information, Social Cognition, 22(4), 391-421. https://doi.org/10.1521/soco.22.4.391.38296
- A. C. Egan. (2016). The Psychological Impact of Smartphones: The Effect of Access to One's Smartphone on Psychological Power, Risk Taking, Cheating, and Moral Orientation, .Loyola University Chicago.
- L. Litwinski. (1947). The psychology of "mine". Philosophy, 22(83), 240-251. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0031819100005702
- J. L. Pierce, T. Kostova & K. T. Dirks. (2003). The state of psychological ownership: Integrating and extending a century of research. Review of general psychology, 7(1), 84-107. https://doi.org/10.1037/1089-26188.8.131.52
- J. George & G. Jones. (2012), Understanding and managing organizational behavior. Bpston:Pearson. 462
- P. P. Heppner & C. H. Peterson. (1982). The development and implication of personal problem-solving Inventory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 49.
- A. Bhattacherjee & G. Premkumar. (2004). Understanding changes in belief and attitude toward information technology usage: A theoretical model and longitudinal test. MIS quarterly, 229-254.
- A. C. Egan. (2016). The Psychological Impact of Smartphones: The Effect of Access to One's Smartphone on Psychological Power, Risk Taking, Cheating, and Moral Orientation.Loyola University Chicago.
- X. Qu & M. Kim. (2019). Behavioral Factors Affecting Tourists' Smartphone Usage: Focus on Mobile Banking Service. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management 2019 February; 16(2): 127-134.
- T. Oh & M. Kim. (2017). Relationship Analysis between Factors on Smartphone Usage of Tourists. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management 2019 February; 15(5): 99-106