- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Real Condition of Teachers' Safety Accident and Methods of Preventive Education in Special Schools for Students with Mental Disorder
지적장애 특수학교 교사의 안전사고 실태 및 예방교육 방안에 관한 연구
- Bae, Kwang-Youl (Anyang Seo Middle School)
- 배광열 (안양서중학교)
- Received : 2019.05.20
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
This study is the purpose of effective safety education measures for special school teachers with intellectual disabilities on the status of safety accidents and preventive education. In summary, the results show that there is a statistically significant positive correlation between the safety education activities of teachers at special schools with intellectual disabilities, safety education environment, safety education recognition, safety education knowledge, safety resources and training experience, and internal and external factors. Overall, the experience of safety accidents by teachers is higher than expected, and the practice of safety education to prevent the occurrence of various places, times, and types such as classrooms, staircases, auditoriums, and rides. The practice of safety education to prevent this also indicated that the safety resources of special school teachers and opportunities for training experiences should be expanded more by presenting safety data, knowledge, awareness, and education activities in order.
- J. H. Ko. (2014). A study of Securing the Children's Safety in Korea : Focusing on Children's Traffic Safety. Thesis of Master Degree. Kyunghee University, Suwon.
- S. Y. Kim. (2007). Current Status of School Safety Accidents, Their Solutions, and Prevention Strategies of Such Accidents at Schools for Students with Mental Retardation. Thesis of Master Degree. Chosun University, Gwangju.
- W. K. Lee. (2015). Current Condition and Cause Factors of School Accidents in Special Schools. Thesis of Doctor Degree. Changwon National University, Changwon.
- S. K. Choi. (2005). The Study on Recognition toward School Safety Accidents between General and Special Teachers, Journal of Special Education. 12(1), 119-141.
- Durand, V. M. & Carr, E. G. (1991). Functional communication training to reduce challenging behavior: maintenance and application in new settings, J Appl Behav Anal, 24(2), 251-264. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.1991.24-251
- S. S. H. Lee. & E. H. Park. (2011). Teaching exceptional children in inclusive settings. Seoul : Hakjisa Publishing.
- J. C. Byun. (2019). The effects of music rope skipping exercise on dynamic and static balance and body compositions in intellectual disabilities men. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(4), 139-145. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.4.139
- E. B. Ko. (2017). The elementary special education teacher's perception on the suitablilty of the achievement criteria of 'Secure Living' subject for students with intellectual disabilities. Thesis of Master Degree. Gwangju National University of Education, Gwangju.
- B. M. Kim. (2006). A Study on the current status of safety accident and teachers' precotion of safety education for disabled children : centering around Busan. Thesis of Master Degree. Busan National University, Busan.
- The Korean Association for Special Education. (2006). National Special Education Reference. Seoul : Bookhb Publishing.
- H. Y. Kim. (2006). Realities and Teacher's Recognition Level as to Safty Instruction in the Special School for Mentally Handicapped Students. Thesis of Master Degree. Daegu University, Daegu.
- H. G. Lee. (2016). Analysis of special education teachers' perception on safety education for students with intellectual disability and their educational. Thesis of Master Degree. Korea National University of Education, Cheongju.
- H. J. Park. (2003). A Diagnostic Study of Teachers' Practice on safety Education in Early-Childhood Education Centers : Based on the PRECEDE model. Thesis of Master Degree. Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Y. H. Jeong. (2004). A Study on teacher's perception & reality of safety education in public kindergarten. Thesis of Master Degree. Kyungnam University, Changwon.
- S. Y. Kim, Y. I. Kim. (2007). The Current Status, Solutions, and Prevention Strategies of School Safety Accidents at Schools for Students with Mental Retardation. Korean Journal of Special Education, 42(2), 125-147.
- K. S. Cha. (2004). The Study of Practice of Safety Education by preschooler's Teachers. Thesis of Master Degree. Keimyung University, Daegu.
- S. K. Jeong, S. A. Ahn, J. H. Kong, H. J. Park, J. H. Seo, E. J. Choi, S. N. Choi, E. Y. Jung. (2019). Convergence Factors Influencing on Safety Practice Behavior in Elementary School Students. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(3), 363-371. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.3.363