- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A study on the legal structure of the nuclear law system using social network analysis
사회 연결망분석을 활용한 법제 네트워크 구조에 관한 연구: 원자력산업의 관계 법령정보를 중심으로
- Jeon, Jieun (Division of Research on Innovation Policy for Growth, Science and Technology Policy Institute) ;
- Lee, Sanghoon (Department of Business Administration, Hannam University)
- Received : 2019.05.29
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
The purpose of this study is to explore the overall structural relationship between the statutory provisions of nuclear energy legislation and to identify the coherence of the nuclear law system using social network analysis. In particular, we analyze the legal structure of the "Nuclear Safety Act", which plays a central role in nuclear safety regulation, to examine the key provisions in legal network structure of Nuclear Safety Act. Therefore, we found the structural problems of the nuclear legal system and suggest the legislative improvement plan for reducing excessive legislative activity and determining the need for legal amendments in nuclear safety management and regulation. This study is expected to provide a analytical framework for making legal system of further policy in other science and technology industries as well as nuclear energy related industries.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- J. Y. Kim. (2013). Le regime juridique et les problematiques dans le domaine de securite nucleaire - Etude comparative entre la Coree et la France-, Environmental Law Review, 35(3), 169-208.
- H. J. Kim. (2012). Nuclear safety and regulation, Seoul: Hanshouse.
- T. H. Kim. (2011). Sicherheitsgewährleistung durch atomrechtssystem, Administrative Law Journal, 30, 39-65.
- S. H. Kim. (2013). A Legal Study on the Nuclear Safety Administration System - Focused on the Nuclear Safety Commission, Law Review, 23(4), 241-274.
- M. H. Kim. (2012). A Study on Efficiency of the Legal System according to the Launch of Nuclear New Administration System, Law Review, 53(2), 53-77.
- K. S. Park. (2012). Reexamination of Nuclear Safety Legislation, Administrative Law Review, 33, 169-190.
- J. S. Lee. (2014). A Study on the Problem and Improvement of Nuclear Plant for Safety and Maintenance -Comparision the System of Nuclear Laws with Special Law of Safety and Maintenance Management for Structures, Hannam Journal of Law & Technology, 20(1), 347-382. https://doi.org/10.32430/ilst.2014.20.1.347
- Y. J. Kim & Y. M. Wang. (2017). Mapping the Knowledge on Socio-nuclear Studies in Korea through Keyword Network Analysis, Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, 20(4), 1057-1088.
- S. D. Ju. (2011). A Study on Change of Nuclear Power Policy in Korea: Focusing on historical institutionalism, Korean Society and Public Administration, 22(3), p.153-182.
- S. H. Jin. (2009). A Study on the Path Dependency of Korea Nuclear Energy Policy, The Korean Association For Policy Studies, 18(4), 123-145.
- S. Y. Choi, E. J. Jun, I. S. Hwang, A. Starz, T. Mazour, S. H. Chang & A. Burkart. (2009). Fourteen lessons learned from the successful nuclear power program of the Republic of Korea, Energy Policy, 37(12), 5494-5508. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2009.08.025
- E. Klijn. (1996). Analyzing and managing policy processes in complex networks: A theoretical examination of the concept policy network and its problems, Administration & Society, 28(1), 90-119. https://doi.org/10.1177/009539979602800104
- J. H. Kim. (2004). Policy network & policy output in the policy separating the prescribing from the dispensing of drugs : on the focus of policy paradigm shift, Korean Journal of Public Administration, 42(1), 133-163.
- Y. G. Shin. (2006). A Study on the Characteristics of Policy Network in the Policy Making Process for the Separation of Prescribing and Dispensing, Korean Journal of Political Science, 13(3), 185-205.
- M. W. Song. (2012), A study on the legislative process using policy network theory: Focus on the medical accident compensation and medical dispute adjustment Act, Published in Proceeding of winter conference on The Korean Association for Policy Studies, Seoul.
- M. W. Song & K. C. Kwon. (2003). Analysis of Policy Network on the process of legislation of Bioethics, The Korean Journal of Public Administration, 12(3), 32-64.
- S. S. Song. (2005). Policy Network Analysis on the Legislation Process of Bioethics in Korea, 1997-2003, Journal of Korea technology innovation society, 8(2), 702-731.
- B. Hwang & G. Kang. (2004). Policy network analysis of science and technology policy process: The case of R&D policy on nuclear fusion, The Korea Association for Policy Studies, 13(2), 175-204.
- M. Kim &, S. Kim. (2004). Policy network analysis on the spread of unmanned overspeed system, The Korea Association for Policy Studies, 13(3), p.117-145
- H. J. Song & M. W. Song. (2002). The Effect of Policy Network on the Selection of ServiceProviders in Mobile Telecommunication Industry, The Korea Association for Policy Studies, 11(4), 359-385.
- J. E. Seong. (2004). Analysis on Evolution Process of the Korean Technology Policy: A case study of the Korean Mobile Communication Technology standardization, Korean Society and Public Administration, 15(3), 181-205.
- T. Y. Kim. (2008). A Study of Policy Making Process with Policy Network Perspectives: Focus on Comprehensive Real Estate Holding Tax, The Korea Association for Policy Studies, 17(1), 27-55.
- Y. J. Kim. (2009). An Analysis on the Dynamics of Policy Making Process for Employment Policy, Korean policy sciences review, 13(2), 119-144.
- D. H. Hwang & S. T. Suh. (2011). An Analysis of the Policy Process of New Airport Project in South East Region through a Policy Network Perspective, The Journal of the Korean urban management association, 24(4), 55-84.
- A. Henry, M. Lubell, & M. McCoy. (2011). Belief systems and social capital as drivers of policy network structure: The case of California regional planning, Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 21(3), 419-444. https://doi.org/10.1093/jopart/muq042
- K. Wendy & H. James. (2010), Legislative success in a small world: Social network analysis and the dynamics of congressional legislation, The Journal of Politics, 72(1), 124-135. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002238160999051X
- R. Boulet, P. Mazzega, & D. Bourcier. (2011). A network approach to the French system of legal codes-part I: analysis of a dense network, Artificial Intelligence and Law, 19(4), 1-30. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10506-010-9104-x
- P. Mazzega, D. Bourcier, & R. Boulet. (2009). The network of French legal codes, Published in Proceeding ICAIL '09 Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law. ACM New York
- J. H. Fowler, T. R. Johnson, J. F. Spriggs, S. Jeon, & P. J. Wahlbeck. (2007). Network analysis and the law: Measuring the legal importance of precedents at the US supreme court, Political Analysis, 15(3), 324-346. https://doi.org/10.1093/pan/mpm011
- W. S. Shim, Y. T. Lee. (2008). Social network analysis for policy network among the interest groups of tourism industry in Korea, Journal of tourism sciences, 32(3), 13-35.
- D. J. Chang. (2011). Policy Networks in the 17th National Assembly of Korea: An Analysis of Co-sponsorship and Friendship Ties, Korean party studies review, 10(2), 157-187.
- I. S. Seo, B. S. Yoon, & I. H. Cho. (2014). Structure and Persistiveness of cosponsorship network in legislative Process : Application of structural variable and ERGM on the sexual violence prevention Act, The Korean Journal of Public Administration, 23(1), 66-90.
- S. Wasserman & K. Faust. (1994). Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications (Vol. 8). Cambridge University Press.
- J. Y. Lee. (2006). A novel clustering method for examining and analyzing the intellectual structure of a scholarly field, Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, 23(4), 215-231. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2006.23.4.215
- S. Y. Kwon. (2018). A Study on the Application to Network analysis on Importance of Author keyword based on Sequence of keyword, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(9), 9-14 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.9.009
- J. Y. Lee & P. S. Jang. (2017). Study on Research Trends in Airline Industry using Keyword Network Analysis : Focused on the Journal Articles in Scopus, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(5), 169-178 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.169
- N. Y. Lee, J. H. Kim & H. J. Mun. (2019). Exploration of Emotional Labor Research Trends in Korea through Keyword Network Analysis, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(3), 68-74 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.3.068
- C. H. Choi & P. S. Jang. (2019). Keyword Network Analysis on Global Research Trend in Design (1999-2018), Convergence for Information Technology, 9(2), 7-16