- Volume 17 Issue 8
This study is analysed about institutional change of international refugee regime with advent of supernational periods in 21 century. Especially the contents was focused on how the EU countries managed their refugee people and system compared to the Asian counterparts. In the international society, especially EU, the British and German preside the refugee policy and laws very positively so as to enter easily from other countries, however, the Asian countries do not as well like the European countries. In terms of this result, that is based on largely their basic comsiouness and values and norm of world citizenships. This research will be conduceived to erect the new international refugee regime which is related to world citizenships. And this will more help to perform a general international regime than in the past. To conclusion, the research was showed a new refugee paradigm forward between many countries as well.
International refugee regime;International refugee;Refugee policy;International contracts;Refugee Applying
Supported by : Pusan National University
- Little.A. & Nick Vaughan-Williams(2017), Stopping boats, Saving lives, Securing subjects : Humanitarian borders in Europe And Australia, European Journal of International Relations, 23(3). 535-538.
- EU Commission(2015), Managing migration better in all respects : A European agenda on migration, 13.May.
- Loescher G., A.Betts & J.Milner(2008), The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees(UNHCR): The Politics and Practice of Refugee Protection into the twenty-first century, N.Y.: Routledge. 15-49.
- Krasner D.(1983) Structural causes and Regime consequences : Regimes as Intervening Variables, S. D. Krasner, ed., International Regimes, Ithaca: Cornell Univ.Press. 1-2.
- Ruggie J.(1975) Internal Responses to Techonology: Concepts and Trends, International Organizations, Summer,570-583.
- O.Young(1983) Regimes Dynamics : The Rise and Fall of International Regimes,S.D.Krasner,ed.,International Regimes, Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. 93-95.
- Haggard S.D..and B.Simmons(1987) Thrioes of International Regiems, International Organization, 41(1).510-517.
- Keohane R. (1984) After Hegemony : cooperation and discord in the world political economy, Princeton: Princeton Univ. Press.107.
- Ernst B.Hass(1982) words can hurt you : or,who said what to whom about regimes, International Organization,36. 210-224
- B. C. Park, I S. Suk(2016) Refugee problems in EU crisis, 21st century, Political Science Review,. 26(3). 155-167.
- H. J. Kim & Bo K. Moon (2016) Refugee on the Social Security, 21st Century Political Science Review,.26(3), 129-138.
- J. W. Suh (2018) A Study on the Indochina Refugee Policy of Asian Countries, The Korean Journal of International Studies, 21(1).163-165.
- C. M. Kim(2016) Mid-Estern European Perspectives andStrage on EU Refugee Crisis, Journal of EU Studies, 43, 45-67.
- S. H. Lee (2011) Social Exclusion of European Union and its Overcome, The Korean Journal of International Studies.. 14(1).57-58.
- W. Walters(2011) Faucault and Frontiers :Notes on the birth of the humanitarian border:Brockling U.& Krassman T. Lemke T. (eds,),Governmentality,London and New York, NY :Routledge, 138-164.
- Williams J.(2015) From humanitarianism exeptionalism to contingent care:care and enforcement at the humanitarian border, Political Geography. 47.
- Tichtin M.(2011) Casualities of care:Immigration on the Politics of Humanitarianism in France. Berkerly, CA and London: Univ. of California.
- Getmansky A., T.Sinmazdemir & T. Zeitzoff (2018), Refugees, enophobia, and domestic conflict : Evidence from a survey experiment in Turkey, Journal of Peace Research, 55(4). 43-67.
- Bruter M.(2004), On what citizens mean by feeling 'European': perceptions of news, symbols, and borderless-ness, Journal of Ethinic and Migration Studies. 30(1). 21-39. https://doi.org/10.1080/1369183032000170150
- Popa S. A. & D. Dumitrescu (2017), National but European? Visual manifestations of Europe in national parties' Euromanifestos since 1979, Party Politics, 23(5).145-156.
- Solingen E.(2001), Mapping Internationalization: Domestic and Regional Impacts, International Studies Quarterly, 36(2). 55-59.
- eld.D(1991), Democracy, The Nation-State and the Global System, Economy and Society, 20(2)
- Chryssochoou D.N.(2000), Integration Theory and Treaty Reform: A Consociationalist Approach; University of Exeter, Strategies of Inclusion in Pan-European Civil Society, Working Papers 4.
- Davis S. & Orchard P.(2015), World Australia's asylum-seeker policy stop boats to Europe?, The conversation, 24, April. http://theconversation.com/world-australias-asylum-seeker-policy-stop-boats-to-europe(accessed/10 Feb.2019).
- Neumayer E.(2005), Asylum Recognition Rates in Western Europe, Their Determination Variation and Lack of Convergence, Journal of Conflict Resolution, 49(1). 43-66 https://doi.org/10.1177/0022002704271057
- Scheve K. F. & M.J. Slaugater (2001), Labor market competition and individual preferences over immigration policy, Review of Economics and Statistics, 83(1).133-145. https://doi.org/10.1162/003465301750160108
- Nexon D.H. & I.B. Neumann(2018), Hegemonic order theory: A field- theoretic account, European Journal of Internationl Relations, 24(3). 663-667.
- O. J. Shim, E. H. Jang & K. S. Nho (2019).The Effect of Transformationnal Leadership's Sub-Factors on Innovative Behavoir, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(5),104-105.
- Keely C. B.(1996), How Nation-States Create and Respond to Refugee Flows, International Migration Review, 30(4). 303-314..
- Thielemann E. (2003), Between Interests and Norms: Explaining Burden-Sharing in the EU, Journal of Refugee Studies, 16(3).. 253-273. https://doi.org/10.1093/jrs/16.3.253
- Little A. & Nick Vaughan- Williams(2017), Stopping boats, saving lives, securing subjects: Humanitarin borders in Europe and Austria, European Journal of International Relations, 23(3). 544-545.
- G. B. Kim & H. J. Cho (2017), A Study on the Regulation Improvement Measures for Activation of IOT and Big Data Convergence. Journal of Korea Convergence Society, 8(5), 29-30.