- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
초등학생의 공격신념과 공격성에 대한 융합 연구: 자아존중감의 매개효과를 중심으로
The convergence study of beliefs supporting aggression and aggression in elementary students: Focusing on mediating effects of self-esteem
- 유선이 (우송정보대학 간호학과)
- Yoo, Sun-Yee (Nursing Department, Woosong College)
- 투고 : 2019.06.24
- 심사 : 2019.08.20
- 발행 : 2019.08.28
본 연구는 초등학생의 공격신념, 자아존중감, 공격성을 확인하고 관련성을 분석하여 아동의 공격성을 조절하고 효과적인 대처전략을 개발하기 위한 기초자료를 제공하기 위해 수행되었다. 본 연구의 대상자는 D시와 C도에 거주하는 초등학교 5, 6학년 학생 184명이었다. 수집된 자료는 SPSS 24.0 통계 프로그램을 사용하여 분석하였다. 분석 결과 초등학생의 공격성은 공격신념(r=.39, p<.001)과 통계적으로 유의한 양의 상관관계를, 자아존중감(r=-.46, p<.001)과는 통계적으로 유의한 음의 상관관계가 있었다. 또한 초등학생의 공격신념은 자아존중감(
- G. J. Hong et al. (2016). Nursing care of infants and children. Paju : SOOMOONSA.
- M. J. Kostelnik, K. M. Gregory, A. K. Soderman & A. P. Whiren. (2011). Guiding children's social development and learning: Cengage Learning.
- J. Y. Lee & H. J. Kim. (2015). Aggression of bullies, victims, and bully-victims : Mediating effects of hostile attributions and normative beliefs. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction.15(12), 685-714.
- C. M. Schaeffer, H. Petras, N. Ialongo, J. Poduska. & S. Sheppard. (2003). Modeling growth in boys' aggressive behavior across elementary school: links to later criminal involvement, conduct disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. Developmental Psychology. 39(6), 1020-1035. DOI : 10.1037/0012-1622.214.171.1240 https://doi.org/10.1037/0012-16126.96.36.1990
- H. J. Jeon & M. Y. Huh. (2013). A study on supporting problem behavior in the classroom for school age children. Childfund Korea Research Paper.213(0), 174-219.
- N. R. Crick & J. K. Grotpeter. (1995). Relational aggression, gender, and social‐psychological adjustment. Child Development. 66(3), 710-22. DOI : 10.2307/1131945 https://doi.org/10.2307/1131945
- K. A. Dodge & J. D. Coie. (1987). Social-information-processing factors in reactive and proactive aggression in children's peer groups. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 53(6), 1146-1158. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.526
- M. J. Seo. (2012). Subtypes of changes in overt and relational aggression and predictors of high-risk trajectories in children. Journal of the Korean Society of Child Welfare, 38(0), 157-186.
- J. Y. Son. (2003). The effects of aggression beliefs and emotion regulation capacity on aggressive behavior: Based on social information processing. The Korea Journal of Youth Counseling, 11(2), 96-110.
- C. S. Lee & H. Y. Jang. (2018). Moderating effect of empathy on the relationship between self-esteem and aggression of adolescents. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(1), 47-53. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.047 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.047
- L. R. Huesmann & N. G. Guerra. (1997). Children's normative beliefs about aggression and aggressive behavior. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 72(2), 408-419. DOI : 10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2068 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.118
- J. Y. Lee & H. J. Kim. (2015). Aggression of bullies, victims, and bully-victims : Mediating effects of hostile attributions and normative beliefs. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 15(12), 685-714.
- V. Souweidane & L. R. Huesmann. (1999). The influence of American urban culture on the development of normative beliefs about aggression in Middle-Eastern immigrants. American Journal of Community Psycholog,. 27(2), 239-254. DOI : 10.1023/A:1022887702034 https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022887702034
- F. R. Rosenberg, M. Rosenberg & J. McCord. (1978). Self-esteem and delinquency. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 7(3), 279-294. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01537978
- D. K. Park & J. Y. Lee. (2010). Mediating effect of children's self-esteem between teacher's classroom control and aggression of elementary students. Korean Journal of Play Therapy, 13(3), 55-73.
- R. G. Slaby & N. G. Guerra. (1988). Cognitive mediators of aggression in adolescent offenders: I. assessment. Developmental Psychology, 24(4), 580-588. DOI : 10.1037/0012-1618.104.22.1680 https://doi.org/10.1037/0012-1622.214.171.1240
- K. H. Trzesniewski, M. B. Donnellan, T. E. Moffitt, R. W. Robins, R. Poulton & A. Caspi. (2006). Low self-esteem during adolescence predicts poor health, criminal behavior, and limited economic prospects during adulthood. Developmental psychology, 42(2), 381-390. DOI : 10.1037/0012-16126.96.36.1991 https://doi.org/10.1037/0012-16188.8.131.521
- M. J. Seo & K. Y. Kim. (2010). Types of changes in overt aggression and their predictors in early adolescents: growth mixture modeling. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 31(4), 83-97.
- L. D. Eron. (1987). The development of aggressive behavior from the perspective of a developing behaviorism. American Psychologist, 42(5), 435-442. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.42.5.435
- Y. J. Chung & M. S. Yoo. (2012). Validation study of the korean adolescent's beliefs supporting aggression scale. Korean Journal of Psychology: General, 31(2), 399-417.
- M. Rosenberg. (1965). Society and the Adolescent Self-image, Princeton : Princeton University Press.
- B. J. Jeon. (1974). Self-esteem: A test of its measurability. Yonsei Nonchong, 11(1), 107-130.
- M. S. Ha & J. H. Kim. (2013) The validation of the Korean Peer Conflict Scale(K-PCS) for use with young adolescents. Studies on Korean Youth, 24(1), 71-101
- M. A. Marsee et al. (2011). Assessing the forms and functions of aggression using self-report: Factor structure and invariance of the Peer Conflict Scale in youths. Psychological Assessment, 23(3), 792-804. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0023369
- K. R. Lee. (2013). The mediating effects of emotional regulation ability on the influences of perceived marital conflict to aggression in child. Master's thesis. The Graduate School of Social Education Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- J. D. Coie & K. A. Dodge. (1998). Aggression and antisocial behavior. Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Y. H. Sin. (2018). The effect of peer relationship on reactive aggression : The mediating effect of social anxiety. Master's thesis. The Graduate School of Kookmin University, Seoul.
- J. E. Lansford et al. (2012). Boys' and girls' relational and physical aggression in nine countries. Aggressive Behavior, 38(4), 298-308. https://doi.org/10.1002/ab.21433
- D. K. Park & J. Y. Lee. (2010). Mediating effect of children's self-esteem between teacher's classroom control and aggression of elementary students'. Korean Journal of Play Therapy, 13(3), 55-73.