- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The effect of beauty interest on mask pack satisfaction and repurchase intention
뷰티관심도가 마스크팩 사용만족도 및 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향
- Kim, Jung-Min (About sku Beauty arts, Graduate School of Seo Kyeong University) ;
- Kim, Eun-Sook (Beauty Art, Professor School of Seo Kyeong University)
- Received : 2019.07.20
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of beauty interest on the satisfaction of mask pack use and repurchase. This study analyzed data from 305 copies of the questionnaire on SPSS. The analysis was done using the v21 statistical package program. The results of the analysis showed that the sub-factors of beauty interest had a statistically significant positive (+) effect on the mask-pack satisfaction level, and the sub-factors of mask-pack satisfaction level had a positive effect on repurchase intention. As a result of this study, the higher the consumers' beauty interest, the more important the satisfaction of using the mask pack, and accordingly, the intention to repurchase was increased. Through this study, we can expect successful marketing effects if the mask pack sales company understands the needs of consumers and uses them as marketing elements.
Beauty interest;Mask Pack;satisfaction;Repurchase intention;Marketing
- I. O. Kim & D. Y. Kim. (2019). Difference between Body Image, Interest of Aesthetics and Beauty-management. Behavior by Age Groups in Korean Female, 25(1), 1.
- B. Oh. (2012). Effects of Beauty Interest and Information Seeking on Beauty Management Behavior among High School Students. Master's Thesis. Seokyeong University, Seoul.
- H. J. kim. (2015). A Study on Behavioral Behavior and Beauty Management Behavior according to Values of 2030 Women, Domestic Doctor, Seokyeong University, Seoul.
- S. E. Young. (2019). Self-care from body to toe Imaginary Transcendence Home Beauty Care Age. Daily Sports. http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23453447&cloc
- J. L. Sang. (2019). To be satisfied every moment "Value consume" trend permeated into daily life Changes from individual tastes to ethical, environmentally friendly, and quality-oriented. Small Business, News http://news.kbiz.or.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=49523
- H. J. Lee, H, J, Seo & Y. J. Lim. (2017). The colors of mask apck package design. Journal of Korea Society of Color Studies, 13(1), 47-57. Doi:10.17289/jkscs.31.1.201702.47
- K. S. Kim. (2016.4). The future of cosmetics industry led by Cosmeceuticals. http://magazine.hankyung.com
- M. Y. Kim & J. Y. Chung. (2013). The Research on the Environment-friendly Echo Beauty - Focused on the Mask Pack Brand. A Journal of Brand Design Association of Korea, 11(3), 237-250. Doi : 10.18852/bdak.2013.11.3.237 https://doi.org/10.18852/bdak.2013.11.3.237
- W. C. Go. (2019). A Study on the Determinants of Cosmeceutical Purchase according to Consumers' Consumption Orientation: Focusing on Beauty Interest and Cosmeceutical Perception. Domestic Doctor. Seokyeong University, Seoul.
- E. J. Song. (2013). Self Beauty Mask Pack.. Bnt news. http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=03&c1=03&c2=03&c3=00&nkey=201305201925593&mode=sub_view.
- J. E. Yi & S. B. Lee. (2019). Effect of Paraffin Wax Mask Pack on Skin Improvement. Convergence Society Journal of the Korea, 10(3), 237-242. DOI:10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.3.237
- H. J. Kwon. (2019). Beauty experts' perception awareness of Korean mask packs. Convergence Society Journal of the Korea, 10(3), 243-248. DOI:10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.3.243
- M. J. Park. (2017). A Study on Self-Facial Management and Satisfaction using Pack: Focused on Daegu Metropolitan City. Daegu Han University. Domestic dissertation, Daegu.
- B. Y. Choi. (2016). A Study on the Recognition and Use of Sheet-type Mask Pack. Master's Thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- H. Im. (2017). A Study on the Recognition and Use of Men's Sheet Type Mask Pack. Master's Thesis. Konkuk University, Seoul.
- H. Y. Lee, J. Y. Son & E. J. Park. (2017). Association between Online Information Features via SNS(Social Network Service) in Beauty Service and User Satisfactions. 23(5), 66-67.
- H. J. Kim. (2015). Purchasing Satisfaction of Cosmetics Purchasing Behavior according to Lifestyle and Appearance Interest of Male Consumers. Master's Thesis. Seokyeong University, Seoul.
- J. H. Park. & J. Y. Kim. (2018). The Effects of Home shopping show host characteristics on adult woman of Basic Cosmetics. consumer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention. 8(3), 336-337.