- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Music Therapy Management Model Based on Text Mining
텍스트 마이닝 기반의 음악치료 관리 모델에 관한 연구
- Park, Seong-Hyun (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Jae-Woong (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Cho, Han-Jin (Dept. of Energy IT Engineering, Far East University)
- Received : 2019.07.02
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
Music therapy has shown many benefits in the treatment of disabled children and the mind. Today's music therapy system is a situation where no specific treatment system has been built. In order for the music therapist to make an accurate treatment, various music therapy cases and treatment history data must be analyzed. Although the most appropriate treatment is given to the client or patient, in reality a number of difficulties are followed due to several factors. In this paper, we propose a music therapy knowledge management model which convergence the existing therapy data and text mining technology. By using the proposed model, similar cases can be searched and accurate and effective treatment can be made for the patient or the client based on specific and reliable data related to the patient. This can be expected to bring out the original purpose of the music therapy and its effect to the maximum, and is expected to be useful for treating more patients.
- H. J. Chong. (2007). Intrapersonal competency in music therapy: Challenges for education and clinical training. Journal of Music and Human Behavior, 4(2), 106-114.
- Y. E. Yun. (2018). Improved self-expression of adolescents with cochelar implants after a songwriting intervention: A case study. Journal of Music and Human Behavior, 15(2), 69-92. DOI : 101.21187/jmhb.2018.15.2.069 https://doi.org/10.21187/JMHB.2018.15.2.069
- B. L Wheeler. (2002). Experiences and concerns of students during music therapy practica. Journal of Music Therapy, 39(4), 274-304. https://doi.org/10.1093/jmt/39.4.274
- K. S. Kang. (2012). A Study on the Grounded Theory of Motivation in Clinical Music Therapy Practice for the Mental Rehabilitation Members. Korean Journal of Music Therapy Education, 9(1), 37-53. DOI : 10.21187/jmhb.2012.9.1.037
- H. N. Chung, D. H. Kim & B. O. Goh. (2004). The Development and Application Of Cyber Counseling System for the Gifted Class. Journal of the Korean Association of Information Education, 8(2), 177-187.
- S. G. Cho & S. B. Kim. (2012). Finding Meaningful Pattern of Key Words in IIE Transactions Using Text Mining. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 38(1), 67-73. DOI : 10.7232/JKIIE.2012.38.1.067 https://doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2012.38.1.067
- Y. K. Jeong. (2016). An exploratory study of consumer counseling data using text mining : focusing on cancer insurance. Master's Thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- J. Wang. J. Liu, & C. Wang. (2007). Keyword extraction based on PageRank. In Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. (pp. 857-864). Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer.
- N. Y. Lee, J. H. Kim, H. J. Mun. (2019). Exploration of Emotional Labor Research Trends in Korea through Keyword Network Analysis. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(3), 68-74. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.3.068 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.3.068
- Y. J. Son, S. K. Lee. (2019). Analysis of research trends on mobile health intervention for Korean patients with chronic disease using text mining. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(4), 211-217. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2019.17.4.211 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.4.211
- H. J. Chun. (2019). Analysis of Real Estate Market Trend Using Text Mining and Big Data. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(4), 49-55. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2019.17.4.049 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.4.049
- H. Ryu & Y. Y. You. (2018). The Fourth Industrial Revolution Core Technology Association Analysis Using Text Mining. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(8), 129-136. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.8.129 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.8.129
- D. S. Park & H. J. Kim. (2018). A Proposal of Join Vector for Semantic Factor Reflection in TF-IDF Based Keyword Extraction. The Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, 16(2), 1-16. DOI : 10.14801/jkiit.2018.16.2.1 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2018.16.2.1
- E. S. You, G. H. Choi & S. H. Kim. (2015). Study on Extraction of Keywords Using TF-IDF and Text Structure of Novels. Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, 20(2), 121-129. DOI : 10.9708/jksci.2015.20.2.121 https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2015.20.2.121
- W. S. Choi & S. B. Kim. (2015). N-gram Feature Selection for Text Classification Based on Symmetrical Conditional Probability and TF-IDF. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 41(4), 381-388. DOI : 10.7232/JKIIE.2015.41.4.381 https://doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2015.41.4.381
- D. S. Park & H. J. Kim. (2016). A Proposal of Join Vector for Semantic Factor Reflection in TF-IDF Based Keyword Extraction. The Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, 16(2), 1-16. DOI : 10.14801/jkiit.2018.16.2.1 https://doi.org/10.14801/jkiit.2018.16.2.1
- J. H. Kim. (2019). Method of Keyword Recommendation Considering Importance and Correlation of Words. Master's Thesis. Chosun University, Gwangju.