- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
일 지역 대학생의 암에 대한 지식, 태도 및 국민 암 예방 10대 수칙 건강행위
Evaluating knowledge, attitudes and health behavior regarding cancer among college students based on 10 national cancer prevention recommendations
- 이영아 (제주한라대학교 응급구조과)
- Lee, Young-Ah (Department of Emergency Medical Service, Cheju Halla University)
- 투고 : 2019.07.12
- 심사 : 2019.08.18
- 발행 : 2019.08.31
Purpose: This study aimed to assess college students' knowledge, attitude, and health behavior regarding cancer based on 10 national cancer prevention recommendations and to examine the relation between these variables. Methods: The participants were 189 college students in J city. Data were collected with a questionnaire consisting of items on cancer-related knowledge, attitude toward cancer, and implementation of 10 national recommendations on cancer. The data were analyzed using independent two-sample t-test, one-way analysis of variance,
Cancer;Knowledge;Attitude;Health behavior for 10 national cancer prevention recommendations
- National cancer control programmes policies and managerial guidelines. WHO. 2002.
- International Agency for Research on Center. WHO. 2003.
- Tomasetti C, Li L, Vogelstenin B. Stem cell divisions somatic mutations, cancer etiology, and cancer prevention. Science 2017;355(6331):1330-4. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aaf9011 https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aaf9011
- National Cancer Center. Cancer prevention recognition & practice behaviors, Seoul, Available from: https://www.cancer.go.kr/lay1/S1T200C203/contents.do
- Cause of death statistics 2018. Korea National statistic Office. 2019.
- 2016 Community health survey. Jeju Special self-governing Province. 2018.
- Kwon HJ, Jeon MS, Kim HY, Ham M, Yoon MS. Public health college students' health promoting behaviors according to enneagram personality type. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society 2009;11(5):2487-99.
- Nam EW, Jo EJ, Moriyama M. An analysis of the effectiveness of the K-WIFY model in participatory health promotion education for university students in Korea. Japanese J of Health Education and Promotion 2007;15(1):19-32. https://doi.org/10.11260/kenkokyoiku1993.15.19
- Kim YS. The relationship of knowledge, attitudes about cancer and health behavior for cancer prevention in high school students. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing 2010;16(2):102-11. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2010.16.2.102 https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2010.16.2.102
- Suh SR, Chung BY, So HS, Tae YS. A study to advance the development of educational programs for the early detection and prevention of the five major cancer in Korea. J Korean Acad Adult Nurs 1998;10:268-80.
- Lee SJ, Park HS. The cause, attitude and preventive health behavior on the occurrence of cancer in adults observed in one region. Journal of Korean Society of Safety Education 2013;9(2):93-116.
- Suk HA, Yeom GY, Yoon CE, Lee SH, Lee JA, Lee SH et al. A study of the knowledge and practices of breast cancer and breast self-examination among college women. Ewha Nursing Journal 2008;42:23-33.
- Kim IJ, Kim SH. Relationships between knowledge, attitude and preventive health behavior about cancer in university students. Asian Oncol Nurs 2012;12(1):44-51. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2012.12.1.44 https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2012.12.1.44
- Kim YS. Health behavior for cancer prevention and influencing factors in university students. The Journal of Korean Society for School & Community Health Education 2012;13(2):45-58.