Fig. 1. Manufacturer Technology Type and Product Life Cycle in Chungbuk Province
Fig. 2. Regional Manufacturing Technology Capability in Chungbuk Province
Fig. 3. Relation between Strategic Industry and Industry-owned Technology in Chungbuk Province
Table 1. The Number of Manufacturers by Region in Chungbuk Province (Chungbuk, 2018)
Table 2. Manufacture of more than 50 workers in Chungbuk Province (Chungbuk, 2018)
Table 3. Key indicators of growth potential, profitability, and stability in manufacturing in Chungbuk Province (Bank of Korea, 2018)(%)
Table 4. Expert Interview Subject Summary
Table 5. Composition of questionnaire
Table 6. Geographic Statistics of the Survey Respondents
- National Research Foundation of Korea, University Industry-University Cooperation Activities Survey Report, National Research Foundation of Korea, 2017, p.25.
- Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, Research on establishing medium and long-term plan to foster service industry in Chungbuk, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, 2017, p.131.
- H. S. Ko, "A study on the revitalization entrepreneurship education of the university", Journal of Engineering Education Research , Vol.19, No.2, pp.83-90, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18108/jeer.2016.19.2.83
- J. K. Kim, M. H. Won, "A study on the improvement of liberal arts education in the era of the fourth industrial revolution-focussing on a survey of the industrial demand on college education", Research Institute of Human Knowledge Social Science, Vol.68, pp.147-176, 2018.
- J. H. Yeom, S. B. Lee, "A study on science technology education for college in social science area", The Korea Association for Policy Studies, Vol.4, No.1, pp.181-208, 1995.
- W. Y. Lee, S. H. Cho, J. S. Seol, D. S. Son, "Training for industry-academia partnership: a study on managing industrial professional practice(IPP) at university education", Journal of Korean Institute for Practical Engineering Education, Vol.4, No.1, pp.99-107, 2012.
- Open Data Portal, Chungbuk Province Manufacturing Status, National Information Society Agency [cited 2019 May 20], Availabe From: https://www.data.go.kr/dataset/fileDownload.do?atchFileId=FILE_000000001509638&fileDetailSn=1 (accessed May. 20, 2019)
- Bank of Korea, Financial Statement Analysis in Chungbuk for 2017, Bank of Korea, 2018, pp.3-4.
- Levitt. T, "Exploit the product life cycle", Harvard Business Review, Vol.43, pp.81-94, 1965.
- Y. B. Kim, "Impact analysis of industrial-university cooperation adherency degree and cooperation degree configuration variable on satisfaction", Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.17, No.9, pp.359-368, 2016. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.9.359
- E. Y. Hong, J. I. Choi, "A study on factors affecting the sustainability of industry-university cooperation: focusing on the I-U relationship strength and overcoming I-U barrier", Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.19, No.3, pp.410-422, 2018. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.3.410
- H. E. Jang, J. H. Lee, "The Role of universities in solving local and regional problems", Journal of The Korean Association of Regional Geographers, Vol.23, No.3, pp.459-469, 2017. https://doi.org/10.26863/JKARG.2017.08.23.3.459