Table 1. General characteristics of participants
Table 2. Descriptive statistic of variables
Table 3. Differences of nursing work environment, professional self-concept, job satisfaction, and turnover intention according to participants’ general characteristics
Table 4. Correlations among variables
Table 5. Factors influencing turnover intention of participants
Supported by : 청운대학교
- Y. H. Jeong, C. S. Lee, H. N. Choe, J. Y. Park, "Emotional labor, job satisfaction and turnover intention of nurses in the regional general hospital", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.16, No.1, pp.708-719, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.01.708
- Y. O. Lee, J. Y. Kang, "Related factors of turnover intention among korean hospital nurses : A systematic review and meta-analysis", Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol.30, No.1, pp.1-17, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2018.30.1.1
- S. B. Im, M. K. Cho, M. L. Heo, "Factors to affect turnover intention of nurse : Focusing on personal, situational and interpersonal relation variables", Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol.22, No.4, pp.314-323, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.4.314
- A. S. Kim, S. J. Park, "Nursing environment, job stress, and turnover intention of pediatric ward nurses and general ward nurses", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.17, No.7, pp.124-132, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.07.124
- S. Y. Lee, E. J. Oh, K. M. Sung, "The experiences of turnover intention in early stage nurses", Journal of East-West Nursing Research, Vol.19, No.2, pp.168-176, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14370/jewnr.2013.19.2.168
- Y. S. Choi, "Nursing professionalism, job satisfaction and turnover intention of nurses in small and medium-sized hospitals - focused on 'I' City", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.15, No.5, pp.2695-2702, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.5.2695
- S. K. Kim, J. Y. Lim, "Effects of work environment, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment on turnover intention of clinical research coordinator nurses", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.18, No.5, pp.175-190, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.05.175
- M. S. Song, "Influence of emotional labor on job involvement, job satisfaction, and turnover intention of clinical nurses", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.15, No.6, pp.3741-3750, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.6.3741
- M. H. Nam, "The effects of work environment, emotional labor on turnover intention by hospital nurses", Journal of Korean Clinical Health Science, Vol.3, No.1, pp.256-267, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15205/kschs.2015.3.1.256
- S. H. Kim, A study on the self-concept on nursing profession, critical thinking disposition, the performance of nursing practice in operating room nurses, master's thesis, Korea university, Seoul, 2003.
- S. H. Shin, H. R. Choi, S. M. Kim, "Impact on the degree of labor turnover of professional self-concept and emotional labor : A case of female children's hospital nurses", The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.16, No.5, pp.375-383, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.05.375
- J. H. Lee, S. J. Jin, H. J. Ju, "Impact of the organizational commitment and organizational culture of nursing and turnover intention on the Job satisfaction of public hospital nurses", Health and Social Science, Vol.30, pp.205-230, 2011. DOI: http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE01779716
- J. H. Yang, K. H. Jeoung, "Effects of emotional labor, job satisfaction and organizational commitment on turnover intention in nurses", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.15, No.12, pp.7170-7178, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.12.7170
- S. H. Yoon, B. S. Kim, "New graduate nurses' stress, stress coping, adaptation to work, and job satisfaction : Change comparison by personality", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol.12, No.3, pp.491-50, 2006.
- M. S. Seo, J. S. Park, O. Y. Kim, M. H. Heo, J. O. Park, M. M. Park, "The influence of clinical nurses' professional self concept and interpersonal relations on nursing competence", Korea Journal of Hospital Management, Vol.22, No.2, pp.28-43, 2017.
- E. T. Lake, "Development of the practice environment scale of the nursing work index", Research in Nursing & Health, Vol.25, No.3, pp.176-188, 2002. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.10032
- E. H. Cho, M. N. Choi, E. Y. Kim, I. Y. Yoo, N. J. Lee, "Construct validity and reliability of the korean version of the practice environment Scale of nursing work index for korean nurses", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.41, No.3, pp.325-32, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.3.325
- D. Arthur, "Measurement of the professional self-concept of nurses : Developing a measurement instrument", Nurse Education Today, Vol.15, No.5, pp.328-335, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0260-6917(95)80004-2
- K. Y. Sohng, C. H. Noh, "An analytical study of the professional self-concept of hospital nurses in korea", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.26, No.1, pp.94-106. 1996.
- D. B. Slavitt, P. I. Stamps, E. R. Piedmont, A. M. Haase, "Nurses satisfaction with their work situation", Nursing Research, Vol.27, No.2, pp.114-120, 1978.
- J. O. Kwon, Nurse's practice environment, job satisfaction, turnover intention, in the small - medium sized hospital nursing units, master's thesis, Dong-A University, Busan, 2011.
- W. H. Mobley, Employee turnover, causes, consequences, and control. Massachusetts Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1982.
- M. R. Kim, Influential factors on turnover intention of nurses: The affect of nurse's organizational commitment and career commitment to turnover intention, master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, 2007.
- B. H. Park, S. Y. Kim, "Patterns and influential factors of inter-regional migration of new and experienced nurses in 2011-2015", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.47, No.5, pp.676-688, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2017.47.5.676
- Y. J. Lee, K. B. Kim, "Experiences of nurse turnover", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.38, No.2, pp.248-257, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248
- M. H. Kwak, S. B. Kwon, "Professional self-concept and organizational socialization of new nurse", Journal of the Korean Society for Wellness, Vol.12, No.4, pp.469-478, 2017. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21097/ksw.2017.11.4.469
- J. O. Ko, E. Ko. "Influence of job stress and professional self-concept on job satisfaction among nurses in rehabilitation units", The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, Vol.17, No.2, pp.81-89. 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7587/kjrehn.2014.81