- Volume 10 Issue 7
The purpose of this study is to analyze the preference of haircut according to demographic factors such as age, education, marital status, occupation, monthly income, and residence in order to contribute to the establishment of hair trends of Korean women living in the 4th industrial age. Respectively. After the questionnaire was distributed, 305 questionnaires were analyzed statistically. According to the results of the questionnaire survey, it was found that the higher the age group was, the higher the gradation pattern was, and the difference was statistically different according to the demographic characteristics (p<0.05). By analyzing the shapes and differences of female haircuts according to these demographic characteristics, we will contribute to the establishment of sophisticated and innovative hair trends of Korean women living in the era of the fourth industrial revolution. Through this study, we can find the most ideal hairstyle for Korean women and it will be a starting point for development of various new and creative hairstyles. It is also used as basic data for hairdressing education and it will be actively used as an objective index that can express women 's personality clearly.
Age of the 4th Industrial Revolution;Female hair cut;Shape;Hair Trend;Preference
- S. A. Kim & C. S. Kong. (2008). Deconstructivism's Indeterminacy of Meaning Design In Modern Hair Style -The Comparison and Analysis about deconstructivism architecture. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art. 9(2). 33-46. UCI : G704-SER000008940.2008.9.2.003
- C. S. Kong. (2013). A Study on the Androgyny Characteristics appear in modern haircut style. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art. 14(2). 61-71. UCI : G704-SER000008940.2013.14.2.005
- C. K. Yang & K. Y. Ha. (2006). A Study of Hairstyle on the Modern Fashion -Focused on the since 2000's. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art. 56(2). 70-82. UCI : G704-000391.2006.56.2.002
- S. Y. Kang & K. A. Lee. (2017). A study of convergence management types based on self-perception of scalp and hair among collegs students majoring in cosmetology. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 8(2). 235-241 DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.0235 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.235
- J. Y. Lee. (2018). A study of Beauty Consciousness and Appearance Management Behavior on 20s female's profession:Focused on hair, Master Thesis, Chung-ang university, Seoul. UCI I804:11052-000000228228
- S. Y. Yoon. (2007). A Study on cognition and attitude toward appearance management in college women : focused on hair, skin care, makeup, and cosmetic surgery, Master Thesis, Han-nam university. Daejeon.
- Y. H. Gang. (2003). Study on the Realities of Scalp and Hair Depilation Management, Master Thesis, Konkuk university, Seoul.
- J. H. Jo. (2018). The Protective Effects of Peptide Components on Hair Damage during Hair coloring, Doctoral thesis, Cha university, Pocheon. UCI I804:41065-200000078858
- B. H. Lee. (2008) Study on the fashion of feminine hair in every epoch-Focused on Korea the 20th century. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art. 9(2). 93-104. UCI : G704-SER000008940.2008.9.2.008
- M. Y. Lee. (2009). A study on beauty care behaviors according to aesthetic consciousness in female undergraduates: focusing on skin care, weight control and cosmetic surgery behavior, Doctoral thesis, Han-sung university. Seoul.
- M. S. Kang. (2017). A Study on the Aesthetic Consciousness and the Attitude to Appearances Management in University Male, Doctoral thesis, Seo-kyeong university, Seoul.
- Y. M. Lee & S. N. Kim. (2009). Recurrence and Non-recurrence Appearing in Contemporary Hairstyles. Journal of Fashion Business. 13(5). 149-160. UCI : G704-001042.2009.13.5.002
- H. S. Kim & S. O. Yoo. (2001). A Study on the Change and Characteristics of Korean Women's Hair Style - from 1950 to 2001-. Journal of the Korea Soc. Beauty and Art. 2(2). 47-69.
- M. J. You. (2018). Image perception and hair-style recognition differences of haircut-style types by age, Doctoral thesis, Seokyeong University, Seoul.
- G. S. Sim (2019). A study of hair style management status and preference according to women's occupation group, Master Thesis, Kwangju women's university, Gwangju.
Supported by : 송원대학교