- Volume 21 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
한국 여성 노인을 대상으로 한 피트니스 압박웨어 선호도 및 착용 특성 평가
Evaluation of Preference and Wearing Characteristics of Fitness Compression wear for Korean Elderly Women
- Jeon, Eun-Jin (Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, POSTECH) ;
- You, Hee-Cheon (Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, POSTECH) ;
- Kim, Dong-Mi (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kim, Hee-Eun (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Kyungpook National University)
- 투고 : 2019.02.18
- 심사 : 2019.04.05
- 발행 : 2019.06.30
This study evaluated the preference and wearing characteristics of existing fitness compression wear for elderly women and identified the problems and improvements of existing fitness apparel. Preference and wearing characteristics for 6 types (A-F) of upper and lower fitness compression wear were evaluated. Photos and drawings as well as the preferred designs and details were investigated after presenting the evaluation clothing. Evaluations were made on a 5 point Likert scale for the fitness, allowance, pressure, ease of movement, fabric material, and overall satisfaction after wearing. The design preference indicated that B type (26.6%) and C type (23.4%) were preferred in the top with C, E and F type preferred to the same ratio of 19.4% in the slacks. The fitness and allowance amount of the top B type were the most appropriate (
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단
- Goldspink, D. F. (2005). Ageing and activity: Their effects on the functional reserve capacities of the heart and vascular smooth and skeletal muscle. Ergonomic, 48(11-14), 1334-1351. doi:10.1080/00140130500101247 https://doi.org/10.1080/00140130500101247
- Hong, K. H., Kim, S. Y., & Choi, J. Y. (2015). Design of fitness body wear and responses of human body. The Korean Fiber Society, Fiber Technology and Industry, 19(3), 185-200.
- 'Increase trend of elderly medical expenses'. (2015). Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service. Retrieved July 4, 2017, from http://www.hira.or.kr/co/search.do?searchWord=%EB%85%B8%EC%9D%B8%EC%A7%84%
- Jeong, Y. H., & Hong, K. H. (2015). Subjective wearing assessment and clothing pressure depending on the pattern reduction rate of developed cycle pants using the 3D human scan data. Journal of Korean Living Science Association, 24(2), 255-266. doi:10.5934/kjhe.2015.24.2.255 https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2015.24.2.255
- Jun, J. I., & Oh, S. (2015). Extracting the design elements of bra tops for active seniors in consideration of wearing characteristics. Journal of Korea Society of Design Trend, 48, 251-264. doi:10.21326/ksdt.2015.48.022
- Kim, A. Y. (2019). The developments of torso slopers with the classification of somatotypes for older women considering the senior shift. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Kim, K. H. (2009). Sportswear purchase decision factors and brand preference among college students. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 11(4), 583-591.
- Kim, S. W., Kang, H. J., Shin, Y. S., Jung, S. W., & Song, J. K. (2015). Age-related changes on body composition, functional fitness and arterial compliance in elderly women. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 54(1), 485-494.
- Kim, S. H., & Chun, Y. J. (2013). The analysis of literature: Fall prevention program for the elderly. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 53(2), 711-721.
- Kim, T. G., & Song, M. K. (2010). Effect of wearing compression clothing on body shape. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 12(2), 233-239. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2010.12.2.233
- Lee, H. J., Eom, R. I., & Lee, Y. J. (2015). Research papers : Analysis of wearing propensities, wearing comfort, mobility of movement, and 3D shape for advanced baseball leg guards design. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 39(1), 63-76. doi: 10.5850/jksct.2015.39.1.63 https://doi.org/10.5850/jksct.2015.39.1.63
- Lee, Y. K. (2008). Analysis of lateral body type for elderly women - Focused on obesity and deformation of body type -. Unpublished master's thesis, Paichai University, Daejeon.
- 'Life table'. (2016). Statistics Korea. Retrieved April 1, 2017, from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/2/7/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=365073
- 'Medical expenses over 65 year'. (2017). Statistics Korea. Retrieved May 16, 2015, from http://kosis.kr/statHtml/statHtml.do?orgId=354&tblId=DT_354004N_046&vw
- Park, I. S. (2017). The improvement of health for the happy life of the older adults and strength training. Journal of the Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 11(3), 111-119. doi:10.21184/jkela.2017.04.11.3.111
- Park, J. H., & Chun, J. S. (2013). Comparison of evaluation methods for measuring pressure of compressionwear. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 21(4), 535-545. doi:10.7741/rjcc.2013.21.4.535 https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2013.21.4.535
- Seo, J. Y., & Park, H. J. (2010). R & D strategy for medical devices for the elderly. Science and Technology Policy Institute. Retrieved July 20, 2017, from http://www.stepi.re.kr/search/search/stepi1/search/search.jsp?category=TOTAL&search_option=0&kwd=%EA%B3%A0%EB%A0%B9%EC%9E%90%EB%A5%BC+%EC%9C%84%ED%95%9C+%EC%9D%98%EB%A3%8C%EA%B8%B0%EA%B8%B0+%EC%97%
- Shin, H. K., & Eum, J. E. (2016). Jacket design and fitting test for city riding wear. Journal of Cultural Product & Design, 47(1), 223-232. doi:10.18555/kicpd.2016.47.22 https://doi.org/10.18555/kicpd.2016.47.22
- Yoon, M. K., Song, K. S., & Kim, H. S. (2017). A study on the design of muscle fitness equipment considering the physical characteristics of elderly. Journal of Korean Society Design Culture, 23(1), 403- 415.