- Volume 21 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Research on the Self-Nail Tips Product and Wearing Condition
셀프 네일 팁 제품 및 착용 실태 조사
- Kim, Haeun (Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Chonnam National University) ;
- Park, Hyunjeong (Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Chonnam National University / University Industry Liaison Office of CNU Healthcare Ware R&BD Center /Research Institute of Human Ecology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Do, Wolhee (Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Chonnam National University / University Industry Liaison Office of CNU Healthcare Ware R&BD Center /Research Institute of Human Ecology, Chonnam National University)
- 김하은 (전남대학교 의류학과) ;
- 박현정 (전남대학교 의류학과/전남대학교 산학협력단 헬스케어웨어 R&BD 센터/전남대학교 생활과학연구소) ;
- 도월희 (전남대학교 의류학과/전남대학교 산학협력단 헬스케어웨어 R&BD 센터/전남대학교 생활과학연구소)
- Received : 2018.12.24
- Accepted : 2019.03.29
- Published : 2019.06.30
This study analyzes current self-nail tips and nail-tip satisfaction. The study method selected from 3 domestic and 3 overseas companies analyzed current self-nail tips based on brand recognition and sales rate. A questionnaire was conducted on 261 adult women in their 20s and 50s about the satisfaction of nail care and self-nail tips. The results are as follows. As a result to analyze the current nail tips, there were products that did not contain the type of nail tip or the composition and ingredients of the glue. An online survey of the sizes of the current nail tips indicated differences in the sizing system method and that the presented sizes are different. The response rate was the highest for the survey results on why self-nail tips were preferred for respondents who prefer self-nail tips because the price was cheap. The reason why they did not prefer self-nail tips was that the degree of completeness was lower and the fitness was not good. In addition, it showed a high response rate in that the adhesive strength was poor and the size did not fit the nails. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a size for nail types by ergonomic design and develop a self-nail tip that can reduce nail damage.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- An, E. J., & Kim, J. H. (2017). A study on the suitability of nail type for adult women by comparison of domestic and foreign artificial nail tip size. Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology, 23(3), 498-505.
- Deshing diva. (n.d.). Deshing diva. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from http://www.dashingdiva.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=3330388&xcode=010&mcode=001&scode=&type=X&sort=manual&cur_code=010001&GfDT=aWx3Uw%3D%3D
- Diana. (n.d.). Gsshop. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from http://www.gsshop.com/prd/prd.gs?prdid=22822466&kwd=다이애나젤팁&gsid=srcheshop-result&rank=5&lseq=395029
- Jung, J. W. (2015). Fingernail configuration. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Kim, J. H., Kim, S. Y., & Yeo, H. Y. (2017). Analysis of Korean women's finger nail type for the product design - Focusing on artificial nail tip products -. Journal of the Korean Society for Cosmetology, 23(3), 491-497.
- Kim, J. S., & Choi, J. S. (2003). Comparative study on nail damage grade of post-treatment in treating nail tip. Journal of the Korean Society for Cosmetology, 9(3), 21-28.
- Kim, K. H. (2007). Awareness of nail care and satisfaction level with the quality of nail-shop services. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Kim, K. J. (2018, August 10). Self-nail market is growing rapidly... Beauty 'Dashing Diva' hurried to Korea 'gelato rap'. Mkeconomy. Retrieved October 5, 2018, from https://www.mk.co.kr/news/ business/view/2018/09/569415/
- Kiss new york. (n.d.). Kiss new york. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from https://www.kissnewyork.co.kr/goods/goods_view.php?goodsNo=281
- Lee, E. S. (2018). The development of nail tip design and the measurement of nail size of Korea adult woman - Focusing on case of nail tip brand products of domestic home shopping. Unpublished master's thesis, Gwangju University, Gwangju.
- Macqueen new york. (n.d.). Macqueen new york. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from https://www.macqueenmall.co.kr/product/detail.html? product_no=201&cate_no=56&display_group=1
- Madison avenue. (n.d.). Coupang. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from https://www.coupang.com/vp/products/43269997?itemId=156474987&vendorItemId=3367011417&q=%EB%A9%94%EB%94%94%EC%8A%A8%EC%97%90%EB%B9%84%EB%89%B4+%EB%84%A4%EC%9D%BC%ED%8C%81&itemsCount=36&searchId=db19c63e48814378b02d9a1aa1411977&rank=3&isAddedCart
- Murdan, S. (2011). Transverse fingernail curvature in adults: A quanti- tative evaluation and the influence of gender, age, and hand size and dominance. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 33(6), 509-513. doi:10.1111/j.468-2494.2011.00663.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2011.00663.x
- NAIL's nail. (n.d.). NAIL' s nail. Retrieved May 23, 2019, from http://nailsnail.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=116&cate_no=1&display_group=6
- Park, D. W. (2017). A study on self-satisfaction with the attaching self gel nail. Unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, Gwangju.
- Park, R. M. (2019, January 22). Section of recession... 'Self Nail'. Living economy. Retrieved March 15, 2019, from http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20190122000188
- Yeo, H. Y., Kim, Y. S., Park, K., & Kim, J. H. (2017). The measurement of fingernail configuration in South Korean women. Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology, 23(2), 269-275.
- Yun, C. H., & Lee, S. H. (2017). Study on the safety review and management system of hazardous substances in nail products. Journal of Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 439-445. doi:10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.439 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.439