- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Based on ISO Requirements for Sustainability Management Establishment of Evaluation Model for Supplier _ Only for Semiconductor Processes
지속가능경영을 위한 ISO 요구사항 기반 정량적 협력업체 평가모델 구축 _반도체 공정에 한하여
Yu, Je-Young;Lee, Ik-Mo;Hwang, Yong-Woo;Kim, Young-Woon
- Received : 2018.12.24
- Accepted : 2019.06.24
- Published : 2019.06.30
The government announced that it would ask the contractors not only the supplier but also the contractors to take the same responsibilities if they did not observe industrial accident safety measures from 2019. The semiconductor manufacturing process belongs to the representative disaster industry group in which the facility is directly located inside a closed space called clean room. According to previous studies, the semiconductor industry group used checklists for safety management of their suppliers. This study has developed a model for assessing suppliers by constructing a quantitative checklist item through the risk assessment methodology, laws and regulations. The evaluation model of the supplier set up through this study becomes the safety management standard in the semiconductor industry. Furthermore, it is applied to the partner companies in the operation of ISO 14001, 45001, I would like to apply it as a measure of performance management for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
- Y. G. Yoon(2009), "A Study on the Impact of Accident in the Semiconductor Industry on the Forms of Safety Management of Suppliers." Journal of the Korean Society of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 32:1-2
- C. W. Park(2006), "A Study on the Quantitative Integrated Management Model in the Field of Quality, Safety and Health." Graduate of School of Ajou University
- Y. W. Lee(2002), "Design of Quantitative Model of Self-efficacy and Safety Management Evaluation System." Graduate of School of Ajou University
- S. J. Woo(2012), "A Study on Evaluation Method of Efficient Collaborators Using Certification Authorities." Graduate of School of Chung-Ang University
- K. S. Cho(2016), "A Study on the Safety and Health Management System Performance for Chemical Manufacturing and Handling Companies." Graduate of School of Inha University
- H. I. Choi(2018), "A Study on the Improvement Plan of KOSHA 18001 through Comparative Analysis of Safety and Health Management System Certification Criteria." Graduate School of Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Y. H. Ju(2010), "A Study on Fire Protection Performance Evaluation Model of Semiconductor Factory." Graduate School of Seoul National University
- S. W. Kwon, H. W. Kwon, K. W. Wee(2011), "A Study on Selective Indicators for Corporate Social Responsibility and SRI." The Korean Society for Management Education, 26:320-340
- Safety and Health Corporation(2016), "Safety and Health Practice Guideline: Electronic products manufacturing."
- B. O. Lee(2016), "An Empirical Study on the Characteristics of Sustainability Reporting Companies." Graduate of School of Kookmin University
- B. S. Kang(2008), "A Study on Evaluation Method of Small a nd Medium - s ized S emiconductor Manufacturing Process Based on Quality Management System." Graduate School of Sungkyunkwan University
- Y. C. Koo(2017), "An Empirical Study on the Level of Utilization and Performance of International Standard Certification by Export-Import Companies in Korea." Graduate School of Chung-Ang University
- Government(2017), "2017 Conciliation Meeting Open source."
- S. J. Pyeon(2017), "A Study on Quality Evaluation of Semiconductor Partners." Graduate School of Yonsei University
- Industry Standards Council(2015), "KS Q ISO 9001: 2015."
- J. C. Lim(2015), "A Study on the Development of Quantitative Evaluation Techniques for Safety and Health Environment." Graduate School of Myongji University
- Y. K. Yoo (2009.07.13.), "Special Column." iNews 24. http://www.inews24.com/view/427511
- C. K. Kim(2007), "A Study on the Development Strategy of ODM Export Firms of Small and Medium OEM Exporters in Korea." Graduate School of Kangnam University