- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Validating the Concept of the Business Art and the Model for the Business Art Making Process: A Grounded Theory based Approach
경영예술 개념 및 경영예술 창작 모형의 타당성 평가 연구: 근거이론적 접근
- Received : 2019.04.08
- Accepted : 2019.05.28
- Published : 2019.06.30
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the concept of the Business Art and the validity of the Business Art making process model, as well as to confirm the creative value of art in the business environment. The research data were collected using in-depth interviews and the collected data were analyzed by applying the grounded theory. As a result of the study, various experts in the fields of business and arts evaluated the concept of the Business Art and contents of the Business Art process model as generally valid, considering that they were actually applicable in light of their own experiences. This study establishes a new theory by verifying the transferability of academic research on the new concept of the Business Art, and presents a new viewpoint different from the existing one in the relationship between business and art. Also, the implication of this study lies in that it provided the basis for establishing the method and system that apply the concept of the Business Art and its process to business in the future.
- 김선화, 이영선 2011. "문화경영이 기업의 조직성과에 미치는 영향 연구," 문화예술경영학연구 (4:1), pp. 3-31.
- 김소영, 안성아, 장대철 2013. "예술기반 창조경영의 개념과 유형," 문화경제연구 (16:2),
- 김효근, 박지연, 이우현, 윤아영 2016. "The Development of the Concept of Business Art and The Modeling the Business Art Making Process," BizArt Lab Working Paper Series WP_001, 이화여자대학교 경영대학
- 김효근, 서현주, 방현정, 이경은, 탁희주 2019. "경영은 예술인가?: 경영예술, 경영에 대한 과학-예술 관점," 경영정보분야 하계통합학술대회 자료집 , 2019년 5월 24-25일.
- 손태원 2005. "창의성중심 조직행동연구의 현황과 과제 - 개인수준의 창의성을 중심으로,' 지식경영연구 (6:2), pp. 1-26.
- 신경림 2004. 질적 연구 방법론. 서울: 이화여자대학교출판부.
- 이진희, 김종백 2012. "시각예술영역에서 현존작가들의 작품 창작 과정을 통해 본 창의적 사고과 정과 전략," 교육심리연구 (26:4), pp. 877-900.
- 최현주, 안병주 2011 "소셜 네트워크 서비스와 공연예술: 활용가치와 가능성," 지식경영연구 (12:5), pp. 59-69.
- 한승주 2010. "성과급제도에 대한 공무원의 대응," 한국행정학보 (44:4), pp. 29-58.
- Adler, N. J. 2006. "The Arts & Leadership: Now that We Can Do Anything, What Will We Do?," Academy of Management Learning & Education (5:4), pp. 486-499 https://doi.org/10.5465/amle.2006.23473209
- Antal, A. B. 2011. Ma naging artistic interventions in organisations: a comparative study of programmes in Europe. Gothenburg: TILLT Europe. https://nbn-resolving.org/urn:nbn:de:0168-ssoar-267627.
- Bacharach, S. B. 1989. "Organizational Theories: Some Criteria for Evaluation," Academy of Management Review (14:4), pp. 496-515. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1989.4308374
- Cawelti, S., Rappaport, A., and Wood, B. 1992. "Modeling Artistic Creativity: An Empirical Study," The Journal of Creative Behavior (26:2), pp. 83-94 https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2162-6057.1992.tb01164.x
- Creswell, J. W. 1998. Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing among Five Traditions. London: Sage Publications.
- Danto, A. 1981. The Transfiguration of the Commonplace, Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
- Darso, L. 2004. Artful Creation: Learning-Tales of Arts-in-Business. Samfundslitteratur
- Dewey, J. 1934. Art as Experience. New York: GP Putnam's Sons.
- Eisner. E. W. 1995. "What Artistically Crafted Research Can Help Us Understand about Schools," Educational Theory (45, I), pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1741-5446.1995.00001.x
- Getzels, J. W. and Csikszentmihalyi, M. 1976. The Creative Vision: A Longitudinal Study of Problem Finding in Art. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons
- Glaser, B. G. 1978. Theoretical Sensitivity: Advances in the Methodology of Grounded Theory, Mill Valley, CA: Sociology Press.
- Goulding, C. 2002. Grounded Theory: A Practical Guide for Management, Business and Market Researchers. Sage.
- Kay, S. 1991. "The Figural Problem Solving and Problem Finding of Professional and Semiprofessional Artists and Nonartists." Creativity Research Journal (4:3), pp. 233-252. https://doi.org/10.1080/10400419109534396
- Levinson, J. 2003. The Oxford Handbook of Aesthetics, Oxford University Press.
- Lincoln, Y. S. and Guba, E. G. 1985. Naturalistic inquiry. Sage.
- Mace, M. A. and Ward, T. 2002. "Modeling the Creative Process: A Grounded Theory Analysis of Creativity in the Domain of Art Making," Creativity Research Journal (14:2), pp. 179-192. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15326934CRJ1402_5
- Madhok, A . and Tallman, S. B. 1998. "Resources, Transactions and Rents: Managing Value through Interfirm Collaborative Relationships," Organization science (9:3), pp. 326-339. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.9.3.326
- Markus, M. L. and Robey, D. 1988. "Information Technology and Organizational Change: Causal Structure in Theory and Research," Management Science (34:5), pp. 583-598. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.34.5.583
- Marsh, D. T. and Vollmer, J. 1991. "The Polyphonic Creative Process: Experiences of Artists and Writers," The Journal of Creative Behavior (25:2), pp. 106-115. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2162-6057.1991.tb01360.x
- Martin, P. Y. and Turner, B. A. 1986. "Grounded Theory and Organizational Research," The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science (22:2), pp. 141-157. https://doi.org/10.1177/002188638602200207
- Osborne, H. 1970. The Art of appreciation. London: Oxford University Press.
- Patrick, C. 1937. "Creative Thought in Artists," The Journal of Psychology (4:1), pp. 35-73. https://doi.org/10.1080/00223980.1937.9917525
- Reeves, M., Levin, S., and Ueda, D. 2016. "The Biology of Corporate Survival," Harvard Business Review (94:1), pp. 46-55.
- Schiuma, G. 2009. Mapping Arts-Based Initiatives. London: Arts & Business.
- Schiuma, G. 2011. The value of arts for business. Cambridge University Press.
- Spiggle, S. 1994. "Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of consumer research (21:3), pp. 491-503. https://doi.org/10.1086/209413
- Strauss, A. L. 1987. Qualitative Analysis for Social Scientists, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press
- Strauss, A. and Corbin, J. 1990. Basics of Qualitative Research. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
- Strauss, A. and Corbin, J. 1998. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. Sage Publications, Inc.
- Sutton, R. I. and Staw, B. M. 1995. "What Theory Is Not," Administrative Science Quarterly (40:3), pp. 371-384. https://doi.org/10.2307/2393788
- Taylor, S. S. and Hansen, H. 2005. "Finding Form: Looking at the Field of Organizational Aesthetics," Journal of Management Studies (42:6), pp. 1211-1231. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.2005.00539.x
- Taylor, S. S. and Ladkin, D. 2009. "Understanding Arts-Based Methods in Managerial Development," Academy of Management Learning & Education (8:1), pp. 55-69. https://doi.org/10.5465/amle.2009.37012179
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development(UNCTAD). 2010. Creative Economy Report 2010. Retrieved from http://unctad.org/creative-econom
- Van Maanen, J. 1990. "Some Notes on the Importance of Writing in Organization Studies," in The Information System Research Challenge: Qualitative Research Methods, J. I. Cash and P. R. Lawrence (eds.), Boston: Harvard Business School Press, pp. 27-35.
- Whetten, D. A. 1989. "What Constitutes a Theoretical Contribution?," Academy of Management Review (14:4), pp. 490-495. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1989.4308371
- Wiesche,M. Jurisch, M. C., Yetton, P. W., and Krcmar, H. 2017. "Grounded Theory Methodology in IS Research," MIS Quarterly (41:3), pp. 685-701 https://doi.org/10.25300/MISQ/2017/41.3.02