- Volume 56 Issue 4
Suppose that G = (V, E) is a connected locally finite graph with the vertex set V and the edge set E. Let
indefinite weights;quasilinear elliptic equation on graphs;eigenvalue problem on graphs
- A. Ambrosetti and P. H. Rabinowitz, Dual variational methods in critical point theory and applications, J. Functional Analysis 14 (1973), 349-381.
- M. Degiovanni and S. Lancelotti, Linking over cones and nontrivial solutions for p-Laplace equations with p-superlinear nonlinearity, Ann. Inst. H. Poincare Anal. Non Lineaire 24 (2007), no. 6, 907-919.
- X. Fan and Z. Li, Linking and existence results for perturbations of the p-Laplacian, Nonlinear Anal. 42 (2000), no. 8, 1413-1420. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-546X(99)00161-3
- H. Ge, A p-th Yamabe equation on graph, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 5, 2219-2224.
- A. Grigor'yan, Y. Lin, and Y. Yang, Kazdan-Warner equation on graph, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 55 (2016), no. 4, Art. 92, 13 pp.
- A. Grigor'yan, Y. Lin, and Y. Yang, Yamabe type equations on graphs, J. Differential Equations 261 (2016), no. 9, 4924-4943. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2016.07.011
- A. Grigor'yan, Y. Lin, and Y. Yang, Existence of positive solutions to some nonlinear equations on locally finite graphs, Sci. China Math. 60 (2017), no. 7, 1311-1324. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11425-016-0422-y
- Y. Lin and Y. Wu, The existence and nonexistence of global solutions for a semilinear heat equation on graphs, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 56 (2017), no. 4, Art. 102, 22 pp. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00526-017-1114-z
- J. Moser, A sharp form of an inequality by N. Trudinger, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 20 (1970/71), 1077-1092.
- B. Xuan, Existence results for a superlinear p-Laplacian equation with indefinite weights, Nonlinear Anal. 54 (2003), no. 5, 949-958. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-546X(03)00120-2
- Y. Yang, Trudinger-Moser inequalities on complete noncompact Riemannian manifolds, J. Funct. Anal. 263 (2012), no. 7, 1894-1938. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfa.2012.06.019
- D. Zhang, Semi-linear elliptic equations on graphs, J. Partial Differ. Equ. 30 (2017), no. 3, 221-231.
- G. Q. Zhang and S. Y. Liu, An elliptic equation with critical potential and indefinite weights in R2, Acta Math. Sci. Ser. A (Chin. Ed.) 28 (2008), no. 5, 929-936.
- N. Zhang and L. Zhao, Convergence of ground state solutions for nonlinear Schrodinger equations on graphs, Sci. China Math. 61 (2018), no. 8, 1481-1494.
- X. Zhang and A. Lin, Positive solutions of p-th Yamabe type equations on infinite graphs, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 147 (2019), no. 4, 1421-1427.
- H. Ge and W. Jiang, The 1-Yamabe equation on graph, Commun. in Contemporary Math. 20 (2018), no 5, 32-38.
Supported by : National Natural Science Foundation of China