- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Maintenance and Management Method of Deteriorated Facilities Using 4D map Based on UAV and 3D Point Cloud
3D Point Cloud 기반 4D map 생성을 통한 노후화 시설물 유지 관리 방안
Kim, Yong-Gu;Kwon, Jong-Wook
- Received : 2019.03.19
- Accepted : 2019.05.30
- Published : 2019.06.20
According to the survey on the status of aged buildings in Korea, A number of concrete buildings deterioration such as houses and apartment buildings has been increased rapidly. To solve this problem, the research related to the facility management, that is one of the importance factor, for monitoring buildings has been increased. The research is divided into Survey-based and Technique-based. However, the problem is that Survey-based research is required a lot of time, money and manpower for management. Also, safety cannot be guaranteed in the case of high-rise buildings. Technique-based research has limitations to applying to the current facility maintenance system, as detailed information of deteriorated facilities is difficult to grasp and errors in accuracy are feared. Therefore, this paper contribute to improve the environment of facility management by 4D maps using UAV, camera and Pix4D mapper program to make 3D model. In addition, it is expected to suggest that residents will be offered easy verification to their buildings deterioration.
unmanned aerial vehicle;3d point cloud;3d modeling;facility management
- Status of deteriorated facilities [Internet]. Sejong[Republic of Korea]:National statistical office, 2017 [cited 2017 Feb 13]. Available from: http://www.molit.go.kr/USR/NEWS/m_71/dtl.jsp?lcmspage=5&id=95078847.
- Choi SI, Park SJ, Choi SY, Choi EJ, Park HD, Park CH. Quality improvement direction and strategy of Infrastructure in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. [Internet]. Seoul(KR) Construction & Economy Research Institute of Korea; 2017 Jun [cited 2017 Jul 12]. Available from: http://www.cerik.re.kr/report/research/detail/2021.
- Ahn JH. Building material selection based on life cycle cost prediction [Master's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: Sejong University; 2015. 58 p.
- Kim KB, Cho JH. Detection of concrete surface cracks using fuzzy techniques. Journal of Communications and Networks. 2010 May;28;14(6):1353-8. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2010.14.6.1353
- Lee BY, Yi ST, Kim JK. Surface crack evaluation method in concrete structures. Journal of the Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing. 2007 Apr;27(2):173-82.
- UAV Production Will Total $93 Billion [Internet]. Fairfax(VA): Teal Group. 2015 - 2016 [cited 2017 Nov 14]. Available from: http://tealgroup.com/index.php/teal-group-newsmedia/item/press-release-uav-production-will-total-93-billion.
- Klaus S. The Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017 [Internet]. Switzerland: World Economic Forum; 2016-2017 [cited 2016 Sep 28]. 400 p. Available from: https://www. weforum.org/reports/the-global-competitiveness-report-2016-2017-1.
- Kim HY, Choi KA, Lee IP. Drone image-based facility inspection : Focusing on automatic process using reference images. Journal of Korean Society of Geospatial Information System. 2018 Jun;26(2):21-32. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2018.26.2.021
- Park MK. (The)analysis of management cost of school facilities by building and using data warehouse(DW) [Master's thesis]. [Changwon (Korea)]: Changwon National University; 2014. 62 p.
- Lee JH. A study on improvement factors of safety and maintenance management of port facilities [Master's thesis]. [Incheon (Korea)]: Incheon National University; 2015. 82 p.
- Choi BG. Problems and improvement plans for small-scale multi-unit dwelling safety management : focusing on Seoul [Mater's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: Chung-Ang University; 2017. 101 p.
- Jung EC. A study on the perception of multi-family housing management [Master's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: Myongji University; 2017. 93 p.
- Son YJ. (A)military facilities and defense facilities maintenance measures using drone [Master's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: Hanyang University; 2016. 48 p.
- Woo MS. A study on the efficient safety inspection improvement of educational facility: focus on Arduino and sensor [Master's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: Hongik University; 2016. 59 p.
- Woo SH, Yi, DR, Ha GJ. A basic study on 3D scanning for maintenance. Journal of the architectural institute of Korea. 2016 Apr;36(1):71-2.
- Kim HY. Generation of individual ortho-images based on reference images for facility inspection [Master's thesis]. [Seoul (Korea)]: University of Seoul; 2018. 84 p.
Supported by : Korea Science and Engineering Foundation