- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study of Design and Implementation of Cultural Property Contents Using Augmented Reality
증강현실을 이용한 문화재 콘텐츠 설계 및 구현 연구
- Suh, Donghee (Dept. of Motion Arts & Design, Namseoul University)
- 서동희 (남서울대학교 영상예술디자인학과)
- Received : 2019.11.14
- Accepted : 2019.12.20
- Published : 2019.12.31
Augmented reality is used in various fields such as culture, education, military, medical. This is a method of recognizing information of an augmented object on the camera. Exhibitions and educational contents for children are already produced in various ways. This research showed the developed contents deliver cultural property information using augmented reality. 'Galgibi AR' and 'Jang Young-sil's Invention AR' allow you to experience cultural assets up close. 'Galgibi AR' is the experience content in the form of 3D blocks. It makes to understand the structure of the zeolite, Galgibi. 'Jang Young-sil's Invention AR' make you to watch out four objects in detail by zooming in, zooming out and rotating. It can also take pictures with the inventions. Both contents implement what we want to deliver accurately through simple content. They increase the enjoyment of cultural heritage through experience contents. This research addressed to help the cultural property information spread to the public by using Augmented Reality.
- H. Y. Yoon. (2019). VR . AR . MR Related Technology and Policy Trends, Weekly Technology Trends. Institute of Information & Communications Technology Planning & Evaluation. 1-13. DOI : 10.1037/1061-4087.45.2.10
- M. J. Kim, K. H. Lee & H. J. Kang. (2019). A Comparison Study on Creation of Texture for Visualization with Realistic Virtual Model in Augmented Reality. Korean Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 24(2), 169-179. https://doi.org/10.7315/CDE.2019.169
- Y. S. Park & D. W. Park. (2016). 3D Graphic Nursery Contents Developed by Mobile AR Technology, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, 20(11), 2125-2130. DOI : 10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.11.2125 https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.11.2125
- Hye-Weon Kim, Eun-Jin Kim & Jeong-Min Yu. (2019) Development of Virtual 3D Contents for Augmented Reality based on Culture Archetype of BanChaDo, Proceedings of the Korean Society of Computer Information Conference, 27(2), 367-370.
- M. J. Seong & D. H. Lee. (2017). Design and Implementation of Cultural Property Learning Contents Using Augmented Reality. Journal of Digital Contents Society, 18(5), 831-837. DOI : 10.9728/dcs.2017.18.5.831
- B. Fleming. (1999). Advanced 3D Photorealism Techniques, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- J. W. Sohn. (2002). A Study on the Factors of Reality Embodiment in 3-Dimensional Computer Graphics. (Master's thesis). Chosun University, Department of Industrial Design, Gwangju, South Korea.
- C. W. Lee. (2012). The Study on Expandability of Augmented Reality Application Based on Smart Media, Journal of the Korean Society Design Culture, 18(4), 485-495. DOI : 10.13049/kfwa.2013.18.4.485
- W. J. Lee & J. S. Park. (2019). Improvement of Plane Tracking Accuracy in AR Game Using Magnetic Field Sensor. Journal of Korea Game Society, 19(5), 91-101.
- H. Y. Yun. (2018). A Study on the Classification of Augmented Reality Contents. Humanities Contents (49), 71-91.
- H. K. Cho & S. H. Kim. (2019). A Study on the Edutainment Contents Elements in Augmented Reality(AR) Educational Contents Design. Journal of the Korean Society Design Culture, 25(1), 441-452.
- Y. M. Yoo & S. H. Jo. (2018). E-textbook contents planning study applying Augmented Reality design technology. The Korea Contents Society, 7-8. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.06.353