- Volume 12 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Countermeasures between Central and Local Governments for Earthquake Disaster Management of Pohang, Korea
우리나라 포항지진 재난관리에 대한 중앙·지방정부 간 대책 방안 연구
- Received : 2019.08.07
- Accepted : 2019.09.26
- Published : 2019.09.30
Modern disasters prevent accidents in advance and recover after accidents are very important. Our government's current response to these accidents is not appropriate. As for disaster management so far, it has been the center of disaster response and recovery efforts, and has been led by the government against it. The reality is that most private organizations and agencies have only subsidized government disaster management agencies. Korea is no longer a safe zone for earthquakes. Now for the establishment of effective disaster management system for earthquakes in the diagnosis is very urgent and the problems of the operational disaster management, which the problems of the nation.Policies to improve academic efforts to seek alternative proposal is also at a time when volume can be said to be very big need to mine. This study from 2016 to 2019, about the earthquake that took place between National Statistical Office, based on analysis of data to. First of all, research 1: What was the government's plan on Pohang earthquake? The results showed that the residents' evacuation of Pohang was important in the Pohang earthquake, but for the sake of students' safety, they were directly assigned to the test site to cope with the emergency situation. Therefore, the research and analysis shows that the nation should continue to think about the causes and responses of the damage at the disaster site and strive to develop technologies and methods to minimize the damage.
- Byun, W. T. (2017). A Study on the Influence Factors on the Effectiveness of Disaster Management - The Case of Residents on Earthquake Disaster Prevention. Ph.D. thesis. Konkuk University.
- Choi, Y. J. and Hong, Y. K. (2017). GIS-based Daegu Earthquake and Disaster Information System. GIS Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute.
- Sung, J. K. (2014). A Study on Efficiency of Safety Network with National and Civil Society for Disaster Management. Korea University.
- Hong, Y. G. (2012). A Study on the Efficiency of Disaster Management in Local Governments - Focused on the Case of Disaster Response in Gyeonggi Province. Aju University.
- Choi, W. J. (2014). Effective National Disaster Preparedness. Response System and Study on Strengthening Human Disaster Response Capacity of Local Governments. Gachon University.
- Lee, J. Y. (2017). A Study on Recognition of Fire Fighters about Earthquake Disaster Response System. Master's Degree Thesis. Kangwon National University.
- Paik, W. H., Choi, J. S., and Ahn, J. K. (2018). Liquefaction Hazard Estimation in Pohang based on Seismic Scenarios. Journal of the Korea Association of Earthquake Engineers. 22(3): 219-224.
- Port and Harbour Research Institute. Handbook on Liquefaction Remediation of Reclaimed Land. 248.
- Sun, C. K., Jeong, C. K., and Kim, D. S. (2005). A Proposition of Site Coefficients and Site Classification System for Design Ground Motions at Inland of the Korean Peninsula. Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society. 21(6): 101-115.
- 2017 Pohang Earthquake White Paper. Ministry of Public Administration and Security.