- Volume 12 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Finite Element Analysis and Management Criteria by Applying UPRS Method in the Subway Station
기존 지하철정거장 비개착공법 적용시 유한요소 해석과 관리기준에 관한 연구
- Cho, Byeong Joon (Graduate School of Department of Urban Disaster Management Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- 조병준 (경기대학교 도시방재학과)
- Received : 2019.10.07
- Accepted : 2019.12.05
- Published : 2019.12.31
To analyze the influence on the stability, resulting from application of upgrade pipe roof structure (UPRS) method to the structure existed under subway Station, physical properties of a ground, elasticity and elasto-plastic theories, including displacement analysis of finite elements, stress analysis of finite elements, displacement caused by steel pipe propulsion and internal excavation, and stress change in a steel pipe, were introduced. Then, the influence on structural stability when applying the UPRS method was compared and reviewed based on the construction management standard of the Ministry Land, Infrastructure and Transport and foreign sources, using numerical analysis with a model which assumes that each microelement divided into a structurally stable point consists of the connection of finite points. As a result of the finite element analysis, 7.21 mm maximum displacement, 1/3,950 angular displacement, 70.28 MPa bending compressive stress of steel pipe structure constructed with UPRS (non-excavation) method and 477.38 MPa maximum shear strength were within their allowable standards (25.00 mm, 1/500, 210.00 MPa and 120.00 MPa, respectively), and therefore, the results showed that the design and construction are stable.
- Bong, T. H., Kim, S. P., Heo, J., and Son, Y. H. (2014). An Experimental Investigation of Vertical Stress Increment Ratio in Soil according to Stress Loading. 2010 KSAE. pp. 130-139.
- Full Text of the Railroad Maintenance Guideline. (2019). Korea Rail Network Authority. pp. 47-51.
- Jang, C. J. (2016). A Study on the Stability Analysis of the Urban Railway Structures due to the Application of the Non-excavation Pipe Roof Structure Method. Dongyang University Graduate School.
- Korea Rail Network Authority. (2015). Structural Basic Design Criteria. pp. 225-260.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. (2013). Design Practice for National Highway Construction. 7-12-7-22.
- CGS. (1978). Canadial Foundation Engineering Manual 4 Edition. Canadian Geotechnical Society. pp. 280-310.
- Zhang, X., Zhang, C., and Wang, J. (2018). Effect of Closely Spaced Twin Tunnel Construction Beneath an Existing Subway Station: A Case Study. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 46(4): 1559-1573.