- Volume 12 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Research Suggestion for Disaster Prediction using Safety Report of Korea Government
안전신문고를 이용한 재난 예측 방법론 제안
- Lee, Jun (Transport Safety & Disaster Prevension Research Center, Korea Transport Institute (KOTI)) ;
- Shin, Jindong (Safety Research Division, National Disaster Management Research Institute (NDMI)) ;
- Cho, Sangmyeong (Life Safety Policy Bureau, Ministry of the Interior and Safety (MOIS)) ;
- Lee, Sanghwa (Industrial-Academic Cooperation Foundation, Mokwon University)
- Received : 2019.11.14
- Accepted : 2019.12.16
- Published : 2019.12.31
Anjunshinmungo (The safety e-report) has been in operation since 2014, and there are about 1 million cumulative reports by June 2019. This study analyzes the contents of more than 1 million safety newspapers reported at the present time of information age to determine how powerful and meaningful the people's voice and interest are. In particular, we are interested in forecasting ability. We wanted to check whether the report of the safety newspaper was related to possible disasters. To this end, the researchers received data reported in the safety newspaper as text and analyzed it by natural language analysis methodology. Based on this, the newspaper articles during the analysis of the safety newspaper were analyzed, and the correlation between the contents of the newspaper and the newspaper was analyzed. As a result, accidents occurred within a few months as the number of reports related to response and confirmation increased, and analyzing the contents of safety reports previously reported on social instability can be used to predict future disasters.
- Bae, Y. M. (1998). A Study on the Preventive Education for Adolescents' Problems in Home Economics Education - Adolescents' Culture Analyzed with Newspaper Articles Concerning Adolescents. Korean Home Economics Education Association. 10(2): 131-144.
- Baek, Y. (2017). Text Mining Using R. Press Hanwool. pp. 171-178.
- Blei, D. M., Ng, A. Y., and Jordan, M. I. (2003). Latent Dirichlet Allocation. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 3: 993-1022.
- Cho, J. Y., Kim, H. S., and Cho, M. J. (2018). A Study on the Change of Issues with Adolescent Problem by Using Text Mining - The Internet News Articles for the Years 2008 to 2018. Journal of Educational Innovation Research. 28(4): 461-487. https://doi.org/10.21024/pnuedi.28.4.201812.461
- Chung, B. M., Kim, T. W., Lee, J., and Chung, J. S. (2015). Twitter Topic Extraction and Topic Category Decision using LDA Model. Korea Institute of Information Sciencetists An Engineers, Proceeding. pp. 787-788
- Chung, D. Y., LEE, J. S., and Park, S. S. (2016). Technology Trend Analysis using Wordcloud. Confernce Proceeding of Korean Institute of Intellignet Systems. 26(1): 17-18.
- Dancey, C. and Reidy, J. (2011). Statistics without Maths for Psychology. Prentice Hall. 5th edition. p. 175.
- Hwang, H. S. (1998). Stemming Methodology for Natural Language Processing. Phrasebook. 37: 439-440.
- Kang, H. B., Kang, J. H., Rye, Y. N., Son, J. Y., Yoon, B. Y., and Lee, J. S. (2017). A Study on the Usability of Opinion Mining in Post-Occupancy Evaluation. The 17th Proceedings of the Architectural Institute of Korea Conference. 37(2): 1144-1146.
- Kim, Y. H. (2003). Social Netwok Analysis. Barkyoung Press.
- Lim, D. S. (2001). Error Types of Word-class Analysis in Korean-English Bilingual Children. Master Thesis. Yeonsei University.
- Park, S. J. (2015). A Topic Analysis of SW Education Textdata Using R. Korean Association of Information Education. 19(4): 517-524. https://doi.org/10.14352/jkaie.2015.19.4.517
- Thanaki, J. (2019). Python Natural Language Processing (Advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques for Natural Language Processing). Packt Press.
- Yoon, T. I. (2019). Text Analysis Using Python. Nulbom Press.