Table 1. General Characteristics
Table 2. The degree of Professional self-concept, Moral sensitivity, Elderly care performance
Table 3. Difference among Professional self-concept, Moral sensitivity, Elderly care performance
Table 4. Correlation among Elderly care performance,Professional self-concept and Moral sensitivity
Table 5. Factors Affecting Elderly care performance
- Korean Statistical Information Service, 2014[Internet], http://kosis.kr/statHtml/statHtml.do?orgId=101&tblId=DT_1B01003&vw_cd=MT_ZTITLE&list_id=A41_20&seqNo=&lang_mode=ko&language=kor&obj_var_id=&itm_ id=&conn_path=E1#
- Korean Statistical Information Service, 2016[Internet], http://kosis.kr/statHtml/statHtml.do?orgId=354&tblId=DT_HIRA43&vw_cd=MT_ZTITLE&list_id=354_MT_DTITLE&seqNo=&lang_mode=ko&language=kor&obj_varid=&itm_id=&conn_path=E1
- Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service [Internet], Press release. Results of Evaluation of Long-Term Care Hospitals, 2010: 2011 Sep 30 http://www.hira.or.kr/bbsDummy.do?pgmid=HIRAA0200410001000&brdScnBltNo=4&brdBltNo=8197
- Y. J. Lee, "Utilization of medical assistance patients in nursing hospital", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.17, No.5, pp.366-375, 2017. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.05.366
- H. S. Oh, H. S. Jeong, "Implementation and evaluation of gerontological nursing education program: consist of knowledge about nursing care for elderly and elderly simulation experience", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp.1654-1664, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.4.1654
- B. H. Kong, "Nursing practice and caring attitude from the aspect of virtue ethics", Journal of the philosophical society, vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 83-108, 2004.
- Arthur, D., "Measuring the professional self-concept of nurses:A critical review", Journal of Advanced Nursing , Vol. 17, pp. 712-719, 1992. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.1992.tb0196
- C. H. Noh, K. Y. Sohng, "Survey on the Relationship Self-esteem and Professional Self-concept of Nurses", The Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 61-71, 1997.
- S. Y. Kang, "A Study on The Professional Self Concept of Nurses Working in The Geriatric Hospitals", Unpublished Master's thesis, Soonchunhyang University, Assan, 2010.
- K. Lutzen, M. Evertzon, C. Nordin, "Moral sensitivity in psychiatric practice", Nursing Ethics, Vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 472-482, 1997. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/096973309700400604
- S. S. Han, Y. S. Kim, J. H. Park, S. H. Ahn, K. H. Meng, J. H. Kim, "A Study of the Moral Sensitivity of Nurses and Nursing Students in Korea", Journal of Korean Medical Ethics Education, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 117-124, 2007. https://doi.org/10.35301/ksme.2007.10.2.117
- K. K. Kim, "The Nurses' Perceptions and Experiences on the Older Adult's Dignity in Nursing Homes", Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Administration, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 81-90, 2009.
- H. Y. Chang, J. E. Song, Y. S. Kim, M. A. You, "Moral Sensitivity, Attitude and Nursing Practices for Older People among Nurses in Long Term Care Hospitals", Journal of Korean Society for Medical Ethics, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 216-230, 2013.
- Arthur, D., "Measurement of the Professional Self-concept of Nurses Developing a Measurement Instrument", Nusing Education Today, Vol. 15, pp. 328-335, 1995. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0260-6917(95)80004-2
- S. S. Han, Y. S. Kim, J. H. Park, S. H. Ahn, K. H. Meng, J. H. Kim, "A study of the moral sensitivity of nurses and nursing students in korea", Korean Journal of Medical Ethics , Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 117-124, 2007. https://doi.org/10.35301/ksme.2007.10.2.117
- H. J. Choi, "The research is nurse of knowledge, attitude and practice for old age patients", Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, 2002.
- M. R. Kang, K. S. Jeong, "Attitudes toward Caring for the Elderly and Geriatric Nursing Practice of Nurses in a General Hospital", Journal of korea Contents Association, Vol. 18, No. 7, pp. 127-137, 2018. DOI : https://10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.07.127
- Y. K. Kim, S. H. Kwon, "Effects of Empathy and Attitude in Caring for Elders by Nurses in Geriatric Nursing Practice in Long-term Care Hospitals ", Korean Gerontological Nursing Society, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 203-213, 2017. https://doi.org/10.17079/jkgn.2017.19.3.203
- Y. H. Kwon, H. Y. Lee, S. S. Hwang, "A Study on the Knowledge, Attitude and Nursing practice of the nurses-towards the Elderly in Geriatric Hospitals", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Societ y, Vol. 14, No. 11, pp. 5785-5791, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5785
- J. H. Park, "Professional self-concept and job satisfaction recognized by Nurses Working in Long-term Care Hospitals", Unpublished Master's thesis, Changwon National University, Changwon, 2018.
- Y. M. Goh, "Professional Self-Concept and Organizational Commitment of Nurses in Special Hospitals", Unpublished Master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2011.
- Angel E, Craven R, Denson N, "The nurses' self-concept instrument(NSCI): a comparison of domestic and international student nurses' professional self-concepts from a large Australian university", Nurse Educational Today , Vol. 32, No. 6, pp. 636-640, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2011.09.006.
- J. M. Ryu, M. S. Kim, "Influence of Professional Self-concept, Self-leadership on Elderly Care Performance of Geriatric Hospital Nurses", Journal of Health Informatics and Statistics, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 392-402, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21032/jhis.2016.41.4.392
- J. A. Kim, Y. S. Kang, "Moral Distrss and Moral Sensitiviti of Nurses Working in Long Term Care Hospitals", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 240-251, 2018. DOI: https://10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.6.240
- H. R. Kim, S. H. Ahn, "Moral Sensitivity and Moral Distress among Korean Hospital Nurses", The Korean Society for Medical Ethics , Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 321-336, 2010. https://doi.org/10.35301/ksme.2010.13.4.321