- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Plan to Cooperate with the Educational Community in the School Library Based on the National Level Library Plan
국가 수준의 도서관 계획을 기반한 학교도서관의 교육공동체 협력 방안
- Received : 2019.04.19
- Accepted : 2019.05.17
- Published : 2019.05.31
The purpose of this study is to analyze the link between the School Library Development Plan and the Library Advancement Plan. And to find ways to strengthen the educational community cooperation. As a result of the research, we found 18 connections between the School Library Development Plan and the Library Advancement Plan. In particular, all types of libraries should participate in the Educational Community Cooperation. And emphasized that the school library should act as a gateway. In order to strengthen the cooperation of education community, the library specialization of each kind of library and the establishment of curriculum of school library were suggested.
School Library;Education Community;Library Cooperation;School Library Development Plan;Library Advancement Plan
- Ministry of Education. 2015. Creative Experience Activity Curriculum. Sejong: Ministry of Education(notice 2015-74).
- Ministry of Education. 2017. 2015 Revision Curriculum Creative Experience Activity Curriculum Commentary. Sejong: Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Education. 2019. The Third Comprehensive Plans for the School Libraries in Korea: 2019-2023. Sejong: Korea Ministry of Education.
- Kim, Dongseok and Noh, Younghee. 2018. "Analysis Study on Trends of Library Development Plan by Using Big Data Analysis." Journal of Korean Biblia Society For Library and Information Science, 29(22): 85-108.
- Kim, Sung-Jun and Suh, Jin-Won. 2009. "A Study on the Analysis of the Variables Affecting the Educational Services of School Libraries." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 43(4): 163-192.
- Nam, Young-Joon and Jung, Kyeng-Ae. 2010. "A Study on the New Evaluation Index of School Library." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 41(3): 99-131.
- Committee on Library and Information Policy. 2019. The Third Library Advancement Plan (2019-2023). (Publication Registration Number 12-1371748-000011-01).
- Park, Ju-Hyeon and Lee, Myoung-Gyu. 2014. "Political Issue and Problem of School Library Education in Korea." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 48(1): 299-328. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2014.48.1.299
- Byun, Woo-Yeoul and Song, Gi-Ho. 2015. "A Study on the Awareness of Teacher Librarians and Public Librarians about Cooperation between the School Library and the Public Library." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 49(2): 275-290. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2015.49.2.275
- Song, Gi-Ho et al. 2011. A Study on the Model Development of Community Service Linkage between School Library and Public Library. Seoul: National Library of Korea.
- Won, Deok Jae. 2015. "Learner-centered educational cooperation of local governments support comparative analysis and effective ways to increase education." Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 15(1): 491-520.
- Lee, Byeong Ki et al. 2019. A Study on Promotion of School Libraries and Improvement of Humanities Education in Elementary and Secondary Reading. Sejong: Ministry of Education.
- Lee, Seung-Gil. 2006. "A Study on the Information Literacy of Public Library in Elementary School Students." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 40(4): 63-83. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2006.40.4.063
- Lee, Yong-Nam. 2007. "An Analysis of Cooperative Systems Between School and Public Libraries in Seoul and Its Outskirts." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 38: 353-372.
- Lee, Jae Gyeong. 2017. Analysis on the Research Trends of the School Library Policy. M.A. thesis, Graduate School of Educational Policy and Administration of Korea National University of Education.
- Lee, Jae-Whoan. 2016. "Progress and Problems in Korean Public Library Policies." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 47(1): 21-46.
- Jeong, Dong-Youl, and Kim, Sung-Jin. 2002. "A Policy Study on the Public and School Library Cooperation." Journal of Korean Biblia Society For Library and Information Science, 13: 5-28.
- Jeong, Young Soo. 2004. "A new direction and tasks for establishing an accountable educational community." The Journal of Educational Administration, 22(1): 111-134.
- Cha, Sung-Jong. 2010. "A Study on the Development and Application of a Model for Evaluating the Comprehensive Library Advancement Plan(2009-2013)." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 44(4): 303-331. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2010.44.4.303
- Cha, Sung-Jong. 2014. "An Analysis on the Unified Policy of the Administrative System for the Public Library: Focusing on the First and the Second Comprehensive Library Advancement Plan." Journal of Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 48(4): 241-266.
- Agosto, D. E. 2016. Hey! The Library is Kind of Awesome!: Current Trends in U.S. Public Library Services for Teens. The 10th International Symposium on Library Services for Children and Young Adults. Seoul: National Library for Children and Young Adults.
IASL. 1993. "IASL Policy Statement of School Libraries." [online] [cited 2019. 5. 27.]
- IFLA. 2015. IFLA School Library Guidelines 2nd revised edition: 재인용: 월드라이브러리, IFLA 학교도서관 지침서. 서울: 국립중앙도서관.
- IFLA. 2010. IFLA Public Library Service Guidelines. Berlin/Munich: De Gruyter Saur.