- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development, Implementation, and Analysis of a Maker Education Program in School Library: A Case Study of Daegu S High School
학교도서관 메이커 교육 프로그램 개발과 운영 사례 분석 - 대구 S 고등학교 사례를 중심으로 -
Kang, Bong-Suk;Jung, Youngmi
- Received : 2019.04.22
- Accepted : 2019.05.16
- Published : 2019.05.31
Makerspace;Maker Education;School Library;STEAM;Convergence Education
- Kang, Bong-Suk. 2018. "A Correlation between the Students' Awareness of School Library Service Facilitation and Self Efficacy toward Core Competencies." Journal of the Korean Library and Information Science Society, 49(1): 215-232. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.49.1.201803.215
- Kang, Bong-Suk and Jung, Youngmi. 2018. "Awareness on the Establishing and Operation of the Makerspaces in School Libraries." Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 52(3): 171-192.
- Ministry of Education. 2017. 2015 National Curriculum. Seoul: Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education No.2015-74.
- Noh, Younghee, Kang, Jung-A and Jung, Eun-Ji. 2015. "A Qualitative Evaluation Research on the Relationship Between Creative Thinking and an Infinite Creative Space Program." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 46(2): 71-111.
- Woo, Youngjin and Lee, Jaeho. 2018. "Development and Application of Design Thinking-Based Maker Education Program." Journal of Creative Information Culture, 4(1): 35-43. https://doi.org/10.32823/jcic.4.1.201804.35
Battelle for Kids. 2010. Partnership for 21st Century Learning. [online] [cited 2019. 2. 1.]
- Curry, R. 2017. "Makerspaces: a Beneficial New Service for Academic Libraries?." Library Review, 66(4/5): 201-212. https://doi.org/10.1108/LR-09-2016-0081
- Hatch, M. 2013. The Maker Movement Manifesto. NY: Mc Graw Hill Education.
International Society for Technology in Education. 2016. ISTE Standards for Students. [online] [cited 2018. 10. 10.]
Jamalian, A. 2018. The Role of School Libraries in the 21st Century Maker Movement. [online] [cited 2019. 2. 1.]
Libraries Taskforce. 2016. Libraries Deliver: Ambition for Public Libraries in England 2016-2021. [online] [cited 2019. 2. 27.]
littleBits. 2018. School Library Maker Survey Report 2017. [online] [cited 2018. 12. 25.]
- Sheridan K. M. et al. 2014. "Learning in the Making: A Comprarative Case Study of Three Makerspaces." Harvard Educational Review, 84(4): 505-531. https://doi.org/10.17763/haer.84.4.brr34733723j648u
- Slatter, D. and Howard, Z. 2013. "A Place to Make, Hack, and Learn: Makerspaces in Australian Public Libraries." The Australian Library Journal, 62(4): 272-284. https://doi.org/10.1080/00049670.2013.853335
World Economic Forum. 2018. The Global Competitiveness Report 2018. [online] [cited 2019. 5. 13.]