- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the Social Phenomena and Perceptions of the Special Case of Military Service System in Korean Sports Field Using Big Data
빅데이터분석을 통한 체육계 병역특례제도의 사회적 현상 및 인식분석
Lee, Hyun-Jeong;Han, Hae-Won
- Received : 2019.02.20
- Accepted : 2019.04.20
- Published : 2019.04.28
The purpose of this paper is to analyze social phenomena and perceptions by collecting and analyzing data on public opinion, views and trends related to special case of military service in the sports community through Big KINDS operated by the Korea Press Promotion Foundation. To this end, the related keywords were derived and visualized by implementing a LDA(latent dirichlet allocation) technique to derive problems found in social phenomena based on big data analysis. The topics derived include "re-lighting special case on military service," " military service corruption controversy," "special case of military service for athletes," "alternative military service system for artists " and "parliamentary inspection of the administration" This could be used as a basic data for identifying accurate information on social controversies related to special case of military service in the sports community and drawing up practical measures that are considered in line with the principle of just and equal burden.
Big data;LDA (latent dirichlet allocation);Net Miner program;Special case of military service;Perception analysis
- S. J. Son. (2011). A legal study on the special case of military service in athletes. Journal of Korean Society of Sport Policy. 9(2), 109-122.
- N. H. Kim, J. W. Jeong. (2018. 12. 19.). OOOO becomes Son Heung-min and not BTS. As it turns out. Moneytoday.., http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2018121417357628909
- S. I. Kim. (2018). Controversy over Special Military Service Cases between Oh Ji-hwan and BTS. Cultural science, (96), 265-278.
- S. G. Kim & B. S. Kim. (2013). The Improvement Direction of Elite Athletes Development-Related Institutions. Sports science, 31(1), 21-28.
- Y. J. Kwon & J. Y. Lee. (2018). 'Son of God' : Perception and Experience on Military Service Exception of Male Dancers in Korea. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(4), 387-395. DOI : https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.4.387 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.4.387
- J. H. Kim. (2019. 1. 25.) Review of the Military Service and Pension benefits for Winners in International Sports Meet. Jungang Ilbo. https://news.joins.com/article/23323155
- P. W. Kim. (2018.9.5.). delve into the details of the special case of military service. Money today. http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2018090419002726757
- K. R. Kim. (2018.11.1.) "No military service, no prison," The ball goes to the National Assembly. Newspim. http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20181101000461.
- K. H. Choi. (2019.1.9.). "Fake attendance and substitute." KAIST Special Military Service Appearances. Newstapa., https://newstapa.org/44022
- D. H. Sung. (2018.9.11.). deliberated over weight control the prosecution's dispatching. News1, https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16680261&memberNo=11567548&vType=VERTICAL)
- J. Y. Kim. (2018.12.21.). More than half of the special military service's performance is false. YTN, https://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201812211934471320
- J. M. Ryu. (2018.9.7.). From Oh Ji-Hwan to BTS' Broken Ministry of National Defense Clock. Daily truth news24, http://www.dtnews24.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=524772)
- D. H. Kim & M. J. Sung. (2015). Improving military sport policy for young talented athletes. The Korean Journal of Sport & Law. 18(3), 51-73.
- H, J, Lee. (2017). Measures to Secure Equity of the Special Case of Military Service for Athlete. The korean journal of sports law, 20(1), 71-95.
- J. K. Lee. & J. S. Yang. (2015). Theoretical Perspectives of Justice on the Military Service Privileges of Korean Athletes. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 54(6), 63-79.
Supported by : 원광대학교