- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of air-sterilization purification system of fusion and composite structure using broadband-to-active photocatalyst
광대역대 활성광촉매를 활용한 융·복합 구조 공기살균정화장치 개발
Yoon, Sueng-Bae;Hwang, Yun-Jung;Kim, Seung-Cheon
- Received : 2019.02.11
- Accepted : 2019.04.20
- Published : 2019.04.28
Modern people spend most of their daily lives in their homes, schools, or workplaces, hospitals, shopping malls, subway stations, rooms, and parking lots. According to the survey, air quality management at the multi-use facility is less than 50% satisfied. In this study, a photocatalytic filtration system is developed by utilizing a broadband-to-active photocatalyst that utilizes a media photocatalyst filter that removes airborne germs from indoor air as well as indoor air quality and operates on visible light as well as ultraviolet light.
Air sterilizer;air purifier;photocatalyst;floating bacteria;virus
- M. S. Jeong. (2015). Introduction to Air Pollution. Paju : Shinkwang Cultural History.
- S. O. Beck. (2014). Urban areas Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) monitoring. Incheon : National Institute of environmental Research.
- Y. N. Jeon. (2014). Pollution Prevention Techniques. Paju : Cheongmungak.
- H .Y. Inoue, (2014). The Secret Killer Ultrafine Dust PM 2.5. Seoul : Jeonnamusup.
- S. Y. Jo. (2015). A Study on Concentration Characteristics and Secondary Production of Fine Particulate Matters(PM2.5) by Region. Inchen: National Institute of environmental research.
- Y. J. Choi. (2015). A Study on Indoor Air Quality Management of Welfare Facilities in Seoul: Focusing on Day Nurseries and Senior Citizens Center. Seoul : The Seoul Institute.
- Y. J. Choi. (2013). A Study on Improvement of Indoor Air Quality in Homes. Seoul : The Seoul Institute.
- Friends consulting. (2016). A Report on the Development of a Fusion Composite Air Disinfection System with Wide Band - to - Active Photocatalyst and Ion Cluster Generation Module. Seoul : Friends consulting.
- I. S. Yoo. & S. D. Na. (2015). Air Sterilization/Purification Device having Elliptical Tube-Shaped Photocatalyst Module and Ion Dluster Generation Module. Gyeonggi-do : International Application Published with International Search Report.
- D. H. Kim. (2015). Hybrid nanostructure thin film photocatalyst. Seoul : Ewha Womans University Industry Collaboration Foundation patent
- Y. H. Lee, Y. J. Choi. & J. O. Choi. (2017). Convergence Evaluation of Indoor Air Measurement in Medical Institution. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(1), 71-76. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.701 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.071
- J. W. Lee & J. S. Yang (2018). Backcasting of Future Energy Service Industry based on Energy-A ICBM technology onvergence. Journal of the Korea Convergence SCociety, 9(7), 33-40 DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.7.033 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.7.033
- J. G. Kim, J. M. Park. (2015). A Study on Design Method depending upon Low Carbon Green Architecture of Big Medical Center. Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 35(4), 987-996. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2015.35.4.0987
- Y. W. Song, Y. K. Yang, T. W. Kim, M. Y. Kim, & J. C. Park. (2018). A Study on the Reduction of Indoor Air Pollutants by Photocatalytic. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea. 38(2), 290-291
- D. W. Kim, D. H. Je, & K. B. Ji. (2018) The Removal of Indoor Suspended Microorganisms of Eco-friendly Antimicrobial Copper Net Filter. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 19(4), 311-316 IOD : 10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.4.311 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.4.311
Supported by : HanSung University