- Volume 10 Issue 4
This study proposes a method to measure software reliability according to software reliability measurement model to measure software reliability. The model presented in this study uses the distribution of Non - Homogeneous Poisson Process and presents a measure of the software reliability of the presented model. As a method to select a suitable software reliability growth model according to the presented model, we have studied a method of proposing an appropriate software reliability function by calculating the mean square error according to the estimated value of the reliability function according to the software failure data. In this study, we propose a reliability function to measure the software quality and suggest a method to select the software reliability function from the viewpoint of minimizing the error of the estimation value by applying the failure data.
Software reliability function;test data;software growth model prediction through convergence technology;software reliability measurement convergence policy
- ISO/IEC 25010, (2011). System and software engineering: System and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation(SQuaRE)-System and software quality models.
- Z. Jelinski & P. B. Moranda. (1972). Software reliability research. In Statistical Computer Performance Evaluation, ED.W. Freiberger, Academic Press, New York, 465-497.
- ISO/IEC 9126-2. (2003). Software Engineering - Product Quality -Part 2: Extenal metrics.
- ISO/IEC 25010. (2011). System and software engineering-System and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation(SQuaRE) -System and software quality model.
- A. L. Goel & K. Okumoto. (1979). Time dependent error-detection rate model for software reliavbility and other performance measures. IEEE Trans. Reliability, 28(3), 206-211.
- H. J. Jung. (2014). The Quantity Data Estimation for Software Quality Testing, The Journal of Digital Police & Management, Vol. 12. No 1, 12(1).
- H. J. Jung. (2003). Performance Evaluation of Software Reliability Growth Model Using Plot of Fault Data, Korea Information Processing Society, 10(5), 829-836
- H. J. Jung. (2018) , Reliability measurement applied to software quality assessment metrics, The Journal of Multimedia, 21(1), 373-376.
- ISO/IEC 25023. (2015). System and software engineering-System and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation(SQuaRE) - Measurment of system and software product quality.
- ISO/IEC 25000, (2005). System and software engineering: System and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) -Guide to SQuaRE.
- H. J. Jung. (2017). The Survey for Software Quality Testing, The Journal of Multimedia, 20(2), 292-295.
- J. E. Sin(2012), 'Applied SPSS Statistics Analysis', Kyony Moon.
- H. J. Jung.(2016). Software Quality Testing on the basis of the International Standard ISO/IEC 25023, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(6), 35-41. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.035
- Y. W. Kim. (2014). A study on Convergent & Adaptive Quality Analysis using DQnA model. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 5(4), 21-25. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.021
- W. I. Keon(2012), Practical Software Testing Foundation, STA.
Supported by : Pyeong-Taek University