- Volume 10 Issue 4
The gantry of surface mount equipment (SMD) is responsible for transferring parts from the feeder to the PCB. At this time, the moving time of the gantry affects the yield. Therefore, in this paper, we propose the fastest path from the suction to the mounting to reduce the gantry travel time. This path is a case where the velocity in front of the camera is 2m/sec due to the nature of the gantry. Therefore, the trajectory graph of this case was created through simulation and the travel time was calculated. As a result, we can see that the moving time of the moving-motion method proposed in this paper is 20% shorter than the current stop-motion method.
- J. S. Lee. (2016). Defect Classification of Components for SMT Inspection Machines. masters thesis. Chungbuk National University, Chungbuk
- C. H. Lee. (2015). Integrated path planning algorithm for SMT inspection machines considering inspection delay time. masters thesis. Chungbuk National University, Chungbuk.
- K. S. Han. (2014). Enhanced uniformity of Chip Mounter by Force control. masters thesis. AJu University, Geonggi.
- H. Y. Kim. (2008). Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for Manhattan defect of Flexible Printed Circuit Board in Surface Mount Technology. masters thesis. Myungji University, Geonggi.
- S. S. Jo. (2017). Microscopic Inspection Automation of Small Components on Avionics System using Digital Image Processing Technique. masters thesis. Hanseo University, Geonggi.
- Beyer. D. M. Dangl. & Wendler. P. (2018). A Unifying View on SMT-Based Software Verification. Journal of automated reasoning, 60(3), 299-305. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10817-017-9432-6
- Merkle. T. Gotzen. R. (2015). Millimeter-Wave Surface Mount Technology for 3-D Printed Polymer Multichip Modules. IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, 5(2), 201-206. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCPMT.2014.2387232
- Brandl. F. Brandt. F. C. Eberl. C. Geist, (2018). Proving the Incompatibility of Efficiency and Strategyproofness via SMT Solving Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 65(2), 188-195.
- Treichel. T. H. (2018). A Reliability Examination of Lead-free Quartz Crystal Products Using Surface Mount Technology Engineered for Harsh Environments. SMTA News and Journal of surface mount technology, 18(3), 39-47, 2005.
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2017). The method of minimizing gantry driving time in surface mount. Cheonan: Kongju National University.
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2018) The Method to reduce the driving time in (sLa-Camera-pRd)type, Journal of The Korea Convergence Society, 9(12), 1-7. DOI Number: 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.12.001 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.12.001
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2018) Comparing the placement time of Stop-motion and moving-motion Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, 9(8), 633-637. DOI Number: 10.5958/0976-5506.2018.00804.5 https://doi.org/10.5958/0976-5506.2018.00804.5
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2017) A Confirmation of the minimum moving time to the stop-motion in the (sLa-Camera-pLa)type. KIPS Tr. Software and Data Eng. 6(5), 223-228. DOI Number: 10.3745/KTSDE.2017.6.5.223 https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2017.6.5.223
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2017) A Comparison of the moving time about gantry. KIPS Tr. Software and Data Eng. 6(3), 135-140. DOI Number: 10.3745/KTSDE.2017.6.3.135 https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2017.6.3.135
- S. H. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2015) The most Efficient Path Algorithm from Feeders to PCBs. International Journal of Control and Automation, 8(9), 11-20. DOI Number: 10.14257/ijca.2015.8.9.02 https://doi.org/10.14257/ijca.2015.8.9.02
- Y. M. Kim. C. S. Kim. (2015) Development of the Air Stick Feeder for Inserting the Relay. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 16(2), 1398-1402. DOI Number:10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1398 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1398