- Volume 10 Issue 4
From the viewpoint of fire-fighting activities, public building have structural and management problems in fire, so evacuation disturbance and risk of expanding combustion are high. As a result of analyzing various fire fragile factors of public building, The evaluation areas were derived from safety systems, fire-fighting facility, structure safety, general safety and the evaluation factors were presented. Also, the characteristics of domestic and foreign certification systems were analyzed by comparing and analyzing the status of fire safety performance certification system for 6 domestic and overseas apartment houses. In conclusion, the 5 convergence directions of certification system and 22 evaluation items by 4 evaluation fields were derived, and based on this, we have established 3 convergence introduction plans of fire safety performance certification system of public building.
Public Building;Fire Safety Performance;Certification System;Convergence;Evaluation Plan
- D. C. Choi (2017). A Study on Evaluation Method of Fire Safety Performance for Fire Safety Improvement of High-rise Buildings. Seoul : Korea Fire Protection UBIS Co. Ltd.
- National Fire Agency (2018). Enforcement Decree of the Act on Fire Prevention and Installation, Maintenance. and Safety Control of Fire-Fighting Systems. Article 15.
- Ministry of Land, Infratructure & Transport (2018). Housing Act. Article 2, 39.
- S. A. Kim (2005). A Study on Performance Classification System for Public Building. Korea Institute Of Construction Technology.
- Ministry of Education (2017). Framework Act on Education, Article 28.
- Statistics Korea (2017). Population and Housing Census Total Count Results [Online]. https://sgis.kostat.go.kr
- I. J. Lee (2017. 2. 23). General Housing, Vulnerable to Fire. More than half of Fire Fatalities Occur in General Housing. Korea JoongAng Daily.
- National Fire Agency (2018). National Fire Data System [Online]. https://nfds.go.kr
- M. J. Lee, H. H. Kang, B. S. Kwon & M. J. Kim (2007), Experimental Study on the Sound Attenuation of the Fire Alarm Sounder System in Apartment Buildings. The Korean Society for Noise & Vibration Engineering, 2007 Spring Conference, 1-7.
- H. C. Shin (2012). Development of fire safety standards for high-rise buildings. Seoul : Korea Sire Safety Association.
- C. W. Lee (2016. 2. 29). How Secure is the Apartment. SobangNews.
- J. Y. Lee (2015). Development of Fire Safety Policy for National Fire Safety Base Expansion. Seoul : Chung-Ang University.
- B. S. Kang & K. H. Lee (2016), Fire Alarm Solutions Through the Convergence of Image Processing Technology and M2M. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(1), 37-42. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.037
- G. G. Koo & D. H. Lee (2015), A Study on The Lifetime of Field Work Flame Retardant Products. Korean Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, 2015 Spring Conference, 7-8.
- H. B. Hwang & S. H. Min (2016), A Study on Standardization of the Underground Safety Zone of the High-rise Buildings. J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig., 16(5), 173-179. https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2016.16.5.173
- E. H. Hwang, J. H. Choi & D. M. Choi (2018), A Study on the Effective Methods of Securing the Golden Time of Fire Engine Move Out. J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig., 18(5), 119-126.
- National Fire Agency (2018). Provision of Preventive Fire Service. Article 3.
- Financial Services Commission (2017). Act on the Indemnification for Fire-caused Loss and the Purchase of Insurance Policies. Article 11.
- C. H. Baek, S. A. Kim & H. J. Yang (2017), Comparison of New Construction and Existing housing on Assessment Items and Criteria in the Japan Housing Performance Grading Indication System. Architectural Institute of Korea, 2017 Spring Conference, 177-178.
- J. H. Kim & T. K. Oh (2016), A Case Study on the Improvement of Risk Assessment by Worker-Oriented Safety Circle Discussion in Construction Industry by the Survey. Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 31(5), 82-88. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.5.82
- M. S. Song (2015), Convergence Models of Evaluation Systems for Social Welfare Facilities. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 6(5), 115-122. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.115
- H. J. Jung (2016), The Software Quality Testing on the basis of the International Standard ISO/IEC 25023. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(6), 35-41. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.035
- S. R. Moon & J. H. Cho. (2019). Study on IoT-based Map Inside the Building and Fire Perception System. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(1), 85-90. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.1.085
- B. M. Lee & J. I. Park, U. G. Kang. (2012). Design and Implementation of a Real-time Automatic Disaster and Information Broadcasting System. Journal of Digital Convergence, 10(7), 141-152. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.7.141
- B. C. Chung & W. S. Na. (2016). A Study on the Smart Fire Detection System using the Wireless Communication. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 6(3), 37-41. https://doi.org/10.5121/ijitcs.2016.6104
- Y. I. Kwon & S. J. Jeong (2017). Implementation of Home Security System using a Mobile Appn. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(4), 91-96. https://doi.org/10.14801/jaitc.2017.7.2.91
Supported by : 목원대학교