Fig. 1. Calculation of local factor of safety (You et al., 2000)
Fig. 2. Shear strength and trial shear strength (Park and You, 1998)
Fig. 3. Road alignment plan in branch section (Seoul ○○○ tunnel)
Fig. 4. Road alignment plan in branch section– reduced speed section (up), raised speed section (down)
Table 1. Tunnel in branch section (Seoul ○○○ tunnel)
Table 2. Double deck tunnel in branch section
Table 3. Analysis condition
Table 4. Properties of rock mass
Table 5. Load relaxation factors
Table 6. Rock support pattern
Table 7. Plastic failure zone in single tunnel
Table 8. Plastic failure zone in double deck tunnel
Table 9. Local factor of safety in single tunnel and double deck tunnel
Table 10. Global factor of safety in single tunnel and double deck tunnel
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계기술 및 시공기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Duncan, J.M. (1996), "State of the art: limit equilibrium and finite-element analysis of slopes", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 122, No. 7, pp. 577-596. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9410(1996)122:7(577)
- Nam, K.M., Choi, M.K., Kim, J.J., Yoo, H.K. (2017), "Stability analysis of an existing utility tunnel due to the excavation of a divergence tunnel emerging from double-deck tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 231-248. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.2.231
- Park, J.W., Park, Y.J., You, K.H., Lee, S.D. (2004), "A study on the assessment of safety factor tunnels", Journal of Korea Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 327-338.
- Park, Y.J., Chae, Y.S., You, K.H., Paik, Y.S. (1999), "Slope stability analysis by slice method and finite difference method -A comparative study-", Journal of Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 263-272.
- Park, Y.J., You, K.H. (1998), "Stability analysis for jointed rock slope using ubiquitous joint model", Journal of the Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 287-295.
- You, K.H., Park, Y.J., Bae, G.J. (2000), "An assessment of safety factor for tunnels excavated in a weak rock layer", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 47-57.