Fig. 1. Possibility of total construction time and cost estimates (pačková, 2012)
Fig. 2. Cross section shapes and drill patterns of the investigated tunnels
Fig. 3. Comparison of cycle time for the 3 tunnels
Fig. 4. Ranges of operation time in actual operations and by SE
Fig. 5. Comparison of the ranges of cycle time in actual operations and by SE
Fig. 6. Drilling & charging part of TUNSIM-Q for the estimation of basic construction time
Fig. 7. Flow to estimate the basic construction time in TUNSIM-Q (Kim and Bruland, 2009)
Table 1. Summary of the investigated tunnels
Table 2. Cycle time by the Standard of Construction Estimate (MOLIT and KICT, 2018)
Table 3. Definition of tunnel type (MOLIT and KICT, 2018)
Table 4. Drilling rate of drilling jumbos (MOLIT and KICT, 2018)
Table 5. Typical range of load factor
Table 6. Results of the variables defined in Table 2
Table 7. Comparison of operation time in actual operations and by SE
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한양대학교
- Doo, J., Kim, J. (2007), "A study on the Standard of Construction Estimate by performed construction cost and design of a drill & blast tunnel in Korea", Proceeding of the Korea Society for Explosives and Blasting Engineering, pp. 211-219.
- Health and Safety Executive (1996), Safety of new Austrian tunnelling method tunnels - a review of sprayed concrete lined tunnels with particular reference to London clay, HSE Books, Suffolk, pp. 86. Downloaded from http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/natm.html.
- Isaksson, T., Stille, H. (2005), "Model for estimation of time and cost for tunnel projects based on risk evaluation", Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 5, pp. 378-398.
- John, M., Wogrin, J., Heissel, G. (1987), "Analyse des verbruches im Landruckentunnel", Baulos Mitte. Felsbau, Vol. 5, No. 2.
- Kim, Y., Bruland, A. (2009), "Effect of rock mass quality on construction time in a road tunnel", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 584-591. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2009.02.004
- Kovari, K., Fechtig, R., Amstad, Ch. (1991), "Erfahrungen mit vortriebsmaschinen grossen durchmessers in der Schweiz", Proceedings of the STUVA-Tagung 1991, Vol. 34, Dusseldorf, pp. 24-33.
- Min, S., Kim, T., Einstein, H., Lee, J., Kim, H. (2003), "A study on construction simulation of road tunnel using Decision Aids for Tunneling (DAT)", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 161-174.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport) (2016), Practical design technique for construction of national road, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Seoul, pp. 414-415.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport), KICT (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) (2018), Standard of construction estimate for civil, building and machine facility, Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology, Koyang, pp. 407-414.
- NTNU (NTH) (1995), Tunnellling-Prognosis for drill and blast, Project Report 2B-95, NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology), pp. 1-56.
- Salazar, G.F. (1983), Stochastic and economic evaluation of adaptability in tunneling design and construction, Ph.D. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, pp. 24-57.
- Spackova, O. (2012), Risk management of tunnel construction projects, Ph.D. Thesis, Czech Technical University in Prague, pp. 6-8.
- Spackova, O., Sejnoha, J., Straub, D. (2013), "Probabilistic assessment of tunnel construction performance based on data", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 37, pp. 62-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2013.02.006