- Volume 20 Issue 4
Development of Digital Signage System for Remote Video Advertisement in OSGi Service Platform
OSGi 서비스 플랫폼에서 원격 영상광고 송출 디지털 사이니지 시스템 개발
- Chung, Kyung Yong (Division of Computer Science and Engineering, Kyonggi University) ;
- Jeong, In Jae (QLAB.Co.Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Young Sil (Division of Computer Engineering, Dongseo University)
- Received : 2019.12.23
- Accepted : 2019.12.27
- Published : 2019.12.31
It has recently been combined with advanced technologies such as AR and VR, and its application range is expanding to various forms of smart signage. However, until now, digital signage service that reaches us is installed in many floating populations such as bus stops, elevators, and banks and is used in the form of providing news, weather, and advertisements. In addition, large companies, government offices, and outdoor advertising companies occupy the market. The use of such services in small and medium-sized businesses and small retail stores is costly and expensive to manage. Also, it is difficult to generalize the market because services and solutions are being deployed in the market in the form of top-down. Therefore, in this paper, we proposed a digital signage system for transmitting a remote video advertisement that uses a show window in front of the store as a beam project screen for small retail stores, and can remotely set and manage and update it in OSGi service platform.
Supported by : 교육부
- S. N. Jo, K. H. Han, "The Effect and Its Potential Determinants of Cross-Media Advertising between Online and Offline Media," Journal of Digital Convergence, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 105-114, March 2016.
- S. C. Yoo, J. Min, Hey-Hyung Hwang, "The state and Trend of Digital Signage Research in Korea," Journal of the Korea Contents Association, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 745-757, Oct. 2016. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.10.745
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Digital Signage Digital Signage Industry Activation Measures, Dec. 2015.
- M. Y. Huh, S. G. Kang, "Standardization Activities of Digital Signage Technologies," Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 73-82, Aug. 2012.
- I. Shin, "A Study on the Implementation Method of Free Outdoor Advertising Zone," Korean Academy of OOH Advertising, pp. 90-123, Oct. 2016.
- National Law Information Center, Act on the Management of Outdoor Advertisements,, etc. and Promotion of Outdoor Advertisement Industry, Act No.14839, 26. Jul, 2017.
- C. S. Lee, "Digital signage free zone and specialized street," The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 67-72, 2019.
- S. J. Kwon, H. J. Lee, K. S. Cho, W. Ryu, "A study on the current status of developing digital signage standards," Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, pp. 654-655, 2015.
- J. Y. Kim, S. J. Ko, "Comparison of DICOM images and various types of image," Journal of the Institute of Convergence Signal Processing, vol. 18, no. 2, pp.76-83, 2017.
- J. C. Gower, G. J. Ross, "Minimum Spanning Trees and Single linkage Cluster Analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 54-64, 1969.
- P. Dawyndt, H. D. Meyer, B. D. Baets, "The Complete linkage Clustering Algorithm Revisited," Soft Computing, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 385-392, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-003-0346-3
- H. K. Seifoddini, "Single linkage versus Average linkage Clustering in Machine Cells Formation Applications," Computers & Industrial Engineering, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 419-426, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-8352(89)90160-5
- E. Diday, "Optimization in Non-hierarchical Clustering. Pattern Recognition," vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 17-33, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1016/0031-3203(74)90005-3
- S. Na, L. Xumin, G. Yong, "Research on K-means Clustering Algorithm: An Improved K-means Clustering Algorithm," In Proc. of the International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology and Security Informatics. IEEE. pp. 63-67. 2010.
- H. Jung, K. Chung, "Knowledge-based Dietary Nutrition Recommendation for Obese Management," Information Technology and Management, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 29-42, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10799-015-0218-4
- M. J. Pazzani, D. Billsus, "Content-based recommendation systems," The adaptive web, LNCS 4321, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 325-341, 2007.
- J. B. Schafer, D. Frankowski, J. Herlocker, and S. Sen, "Collaborative Filtering Recommender Systems," The adaptive web, LNCS 4321, pp. 291-324, 2007.
- K. Y. Chung, J. H. Lee, "User Preference Mining through Hybrid Collaborative Filtering and Content-based Filtering in Recommendation System," IEICE Transaction on Information and Systems, vol. E87-D, no.12, pp. 2781-2790, 2004.