- Volume 20 Issue 1
This tutorial introduces procedures and methods for performing structural equation modeling using R. For this, we present the whole process of analyzing the structural equations model from the confirmatory factor analysis to the path diagram generation using the lavaan package, which is relatively well evaluated among the R packages supporting the structural equation modeling, together with the R program codes. Considering that research applying structural equation modeling techniques is the mainstream in a variety of social sciences, including business administration, and that there is growing interest in open source R, this tutorial focuses on researchers who are looking for alternatives to traditional commercial statistical packages and is expected that it will be a useful guidebook for them.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 윤지현, 곽기영 2014. "제너러티비티역량: 개념적 정의 및 결정요인," 지식경영연구 (15:3), pp. 95-120.
- Anderson, J. C., and Gerbing, D. W. 1998. "Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: a Review and Recommended Two-Step Approach," Psychological Bulletin (103:3), pp. 411-423. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- Bagozzi, R. P., and Yi, Y. 1988. "On the Evaluation of Structural Equation Model," Journal of Academy of Marketing Science (16:1), pp. 74-94. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- Bentler, P. M. 1990. "Comparative Fit Indexes in Structural Models," Psychological Bulletin (107), pp. 238-246 https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.107.2.238
- Bentler, P. M. and Bonett, D. G. 1980. "Significance Tests and Goodness of Fit in the Analysis of Covariance Structures," Psychological Bulletin (88), pp. 588-606. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.88.3.588
- Bollen, K. A. 1989. Structural Equations with Latent Variables, New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Browne, M. W. a nd Cudeck, R . 1993. "Alternative Ways of Assessing Model Fit," In Bollen, K.A. and Long, J.S. (Eds.), Testing Structural Equation Models, CA:Sage, pp. 136-162. Newbury Park
- Fornell, C., and Larcker, D. F. 1981. "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error," Journal of Marketing Research (18), pp. 39-50. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224378101800104
- Hair Jr., J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J. and Anderson, R. E. 2010. Multivariate Data Analysis: A Global Perspective (7th Ed.), Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education.
- Joreskog, K . G. and Sorbom, D. 1984. LISREL VI: Analysis of Linear Structural Relationships by Maximum Likelihood, Instrumental Variables, and Least Squares Methods, Mooresville, Indiana: Scientific Software.
- Joreskog, K. G. and Sorbom, D. 1996. LISREL 8 User's Reference Guide, Chicago: Scientific Software.
- lavaan 2019. http://lavaan.ugent.be/tutorial/index.html.
- Marsh, H. W. and Hocevar, D. 1985. "Application of Confirmatory Factor Analysis to the Study of Self-concept: First- and Higher-order Factor Models and Their Invariance across Groups," Psychological Bulletin (97), pp. 562-582. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.97.3.562
- Tanaka, J. S. and Huba, G. J. 1985. "A Fit Index for Covariance Structure Models under Arbitrary GLS Estimation," British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology (38), pp. 197-201. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8317.1985.tb00834.x
- Wheaton, B., Muthen, B., Alwin, D., F., and Summers, G. 1977, "Assessing Reliability and Stability in Panel Models," Sociological Methodology (8:1), pp. 84-136. https://doi.org/10.2307/270754
- Rosseel, Y. 2012. "lavaan: An R Package for Structural Equation Modeling," Journal of Statistical Software (48:2), pp. 1-36.
- 곽기영 2017. R 기초와 활용, 서울: 도서출판 청람.
- 곽기영 2019. SPSS를 이용한 통계데이터분석, 서울: 도서출판 청람.