- Volume 24 Issue 1
Background of Revised Medical Law Article 57 (Revision of Medical Advertising Review System), - The Social Ethics and Public Value of Advertising
개정의료법 57조(의료광고 사전심의제도 개정)의 배경, - 광고의 사회적 윤리성과 공익적 가치
- Cho, EunHee (Department of Advertising and Public Relations, Hanyang University)
- 조은희 (한양대 광고홍보학과)
- Received : 2019.02.20
- Accepted : 2019.03.22
- Published : 2019.03.30
The medical advertising review system which was revised and implemented on September 28, 2018, was revived. In this paper, we examine the implications of social ethics and public value of advertising under 4 perspectives of advertising, present the direction of future medical advertising, and suggest the meaning and expected effect of the preliminary medical advertising review system.
- Cho, B. L.(2012). Ethics of Advertising and Laws and Regulations. Nanam
- Charles H. Sandage, ʻSome Institutuional Aspect of Advertising,ʼ Journal of Advertising, vol. 1, no. 1, 1973, p.9.
- James W. Carey, ʻAdvertising: An Institutional Approach,ʼ in C. H. Sandage and V. Fryburger (ed.), The Role of Advertizing, Homewood, Ill.: Richard D. Irwin, Inc., 1960, p.14.
- Vincent P. Norris, ʻToward the Institutional Study of Advertising,ʼ Occasional Papers in Advertizing, Urbana: University of Illinois, Department of Advertising, 1966, pp.59-73
- Norris, ʻThe Economic Effects of Advertising,ʼ in James H. Leigh and Claude R. Martin (ed.), Current Issues and Research in Advertising, vol. 2, Ann Arbor: Division of Research, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Michigan, 1984, pp.39-135.
- David M. Potter, ʻThe Institution of Abundance: Advertising,ʼ in C. H. Sandage and V. Fryburger (ed.), The Role of Advertising, pp.18-34; Originally Chapter 8 in Potterʼs People of Plenty, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1954.