- Volume 50 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Domain Analysis on the Field of Open Access by Co-Word Analysis: Based on Published Journals of Library and Information Science during 2013 to 2018
동시출현단어 분석을 활용한 오픈액세스 분야의 지적구조 분석: 2013년부터 2018년까지 출판된 문헌정보학 저널을 기반으로
- Received : 2019.02.19
- Accepted : 2019.03.08
- Published : 2019.03.30
Open access has emerged as an alternative to overcome the crisis brought by scholarly communication on commercial publishers. The purpose of this study is to suggest the intellectual structure that reflects the newest research trend in the field of open access, to identify how the subject area is structured by using co-word analysis, and compare and analyze with the existing study. In order to do this, the total number of dataset was 761 papers collected from Web of Science during the period from January 2012 to November 2018 using information science and 2,321 keywords as a noun phase are extracted from titles and abstracts. To analyze the intellectual structure of open access, 13 topic clusters are extracted by network analysis and the keywords with higher centrallity are drawn by visualizing the intellectual relationship. In addition, after clustering analysis, the relationship was analyzed by plotting the result on the multidimensional scaling map. As a result, it is expected that our research helps the research direction of open access for the future.
Supported by : 한국과학기술정보연구원(KISTI)
- Kim, Sun-Hoi and Sun-Jin Yun. 2015. "The Knowledge Structure of Environmental Sociology in Korea : Based on the Co-word Analysis of Article Titles in ECO." Korean Associations For Environmental sociology, 19(2): 165-211.
- Kim, Wan-Jong. 2014. "The Research Trends about the Big Data Using Co-word Analysis." Proceedings of the Korean Associations For Environmental sociology, 17-20.
- Kim, Hyunjung. 2016. "A Study on the Intellectual Structure of Data Science Using Co-Word Analysis." Journal of Korea Society for Information Management, 34(4): 101-126. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2017.34.4.101
- Kim, Hee Jung. 2011. "A Study on Web Archiving Subject Analysis Basd on Network Analsysis." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 22(2): 235-248. https://doi.org/10.14699/KBIBLIA.2011.22.2.235
- Park, Jae-Shin and Young-Mee Chung. 2010. "An Informetric Study on Academic Activities and Environmental Movements in Solving global Environmental Problem." Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, 27(3): 83-102. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2010.27.3.083
- Seo, Sun Kyung and Eun Kyung Chung. 2013. "Domain Analysis on the Field of Open Access by Co-Word Analysis." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 24(1): 207-228. https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2013.24.1.207
- Lee, Jae Yun. 2006a. "A Study on the Network Generation Methods for Examining the Intellectual Structure of Knowledge Domains." Journal of the Korean Library and Information Science Society, 40(2): 333-355.
- Lee, Jae Yun. 2006b. "A Novel Clustering Method for Examining and Analyzing the Intellectual Structure of a Scholarly Field." Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, 23(4): 215-231. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2006.23.4.215
- Lee, Jae Yun. 2006c. "Centrality Measures for Bibliometric Network Analysis" Journal of the Korean Library and Information Science Society, 40(3): 191-214. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2006.40.3.191
- Lee, Jae Yun. 2013. "A Comparison Study on the Weighted Network Centrality Measures of tnet and WNET." Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, 30(4): 241-264. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2013.30.4.241
- Zhang, Ling Ling and Hong, Hyun Jin. 2014. "Examining the Intellectual Structure of Reading Studies with Co-Word Analysis Based on the Importance of Journals and Sequence of Keywords." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 25(1): 295-318 https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2014.25.1.295
- Jang, Im-Sook, Chang, Durk-Hyun, and Lee, Soo-Sang. 2011. "The Knowledge Structure of Multicultural Research Papers in Korea." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 42(4): 353-374 https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.42.4.201112.353
- Jung, Kyoung-Hee, 2011. "Chracteristics of Open Access Journals in Korea: Focused on KCI Journals." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 22(3): 373-391. https://doi.org/10.14699/KBIBLIA.2011.22.3.373
- Jo, Hyo Jeong and Yong-Gu Lee. 2018. "Study on the Intellectual Structure of Big Data Research in Library & Information Science Using Co-word Analysis." Proceedings of the Korean Library And Information Science Society, 211-219.
- Heo, Go Eun, and Min Song. 2013. "Examining the Intellectual Structure of a Medical Informatics Journal with Author Co-citation Analysis and Co-word Analysis." 207-225.
- Liu, G. Y., Hu, J. M., and Wang, H. L. (2012). A co-word analysis of digital library field in china. Scientometrics, 91(1): 203-217. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-011-0586-4
- Milojevic, S., C. R. Sugimoto, E. J. Yan, and Y. Ding. 2011. "The cognitive structure of library and information science: Analysis of article title words." Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 62(10): 1933-1953 https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.21602
- Zong, Q. J., Shen, H. Z., Yuan, Q. J., Hu, X. W., Hou Z. P., and Deng, S. G. 2013. doctoral disserations of library and information science in China: A co-word analysis. Scientometrics, 94(2), 781-799. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-012-0799-1
- White, H. D. and B. C. Griffith. 1981. "Author cocitation: A literature measure of intellectual structure." Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology, 32(3): 163-171. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.4630320302