Table 1. Demographic Characteristics of Subjects
Table 2. Comparisons of the Results to Performing Chest Compression
- J. M. Field, M. F. Hazinski, M. Sayre, L. Chameides, S. M. Schexnayder & R. Hemphill. (2010). Part 1: Executive Summary; 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. Circulation, 122, 276-282. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.110.970921
- Y. K. Lee, T. H. Nho, Y. S. Park, M. J. Lee, S. O. Hwang, K. C. Cha, G. C. Cho, Y. D. Sohn & S. P. Choe. (2016). Enhanced Strategies through National Tri-temporal Analysis of Public Capacity Prepared for Laypersons' Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, 27(6):549-555.
- R. Swor, I. Khan, R. Domeier, L. Honeycutt, K. Chu & S. Compton. (2006). CPR training and CPR performance: do CPR- trained bystanders perform CPR? Acad Emerg Med, 13:596-601. https://doi.org/10.1197/j.aem.2005.12.021
- G. C. Cho, Y. D. Sohn, K. H. Kang, W. W. Lee, K. S. Lim & W. Kim. (2010). The effect of basic life support education on layper sons' willingness in performing bystander hands only car diopulmonary resuscitation. Resuscitation, 81:691-694. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2010.02.021
- S. Hamasu, T. Morimoto, N. Kuramoto, M. Horiguchi, T. Iwami & C. Nishiyama. (2009). Effects of BLS training on factors associated with attitude toward CPR in college students. Resuscitation, 80:359-364. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2008.11.023
- J. Lubin, S. S. Chung & K. Williams. (2004). An assessment of public attitudes toward automated external defibrillators. Resuscitation, 62:43-47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2004.02.006
- M. W. Hubble, M. Bachman, R. Price, N. Martin & D. Huie. (2003). Willingness of high school students to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation. Prehosp Emerg Care, 7:219-224. https://doi.org/10.1080/10903120390936815
- M. J. Lee, K. N. Park, H. Kim, J. H. Shin, H. J. Yang & T. H. Rho. (2008). Analysis of Factors Contributing to Reluctance and Attitude toward Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in the Community. The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, 19(1):31-36.
- S. H. Kim, W. Y. Noh, M. J. Lee, S. O. Hwang, G. C. Cha, K. J. Jo & S. P. Choi. (2015). National Survey of Training Methodology between Experience and Needs for Laypersons Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, 26(6):534-542.
- S. Jennings, T. O. Hara, B. Cavanagh & K. Bennett. (2009). A national survey of prevalence of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and knowledge of emergency number in Ireland. Resuscitation, 80:1039-1042. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2009.05.023
- S. H. Kim, W. Y. Nho, M. J. Lee, S. O. Hwang, K. C. Cha, G. C. Cho & S. P. Choi. (2015). National Survey of Training Methodology between Experience and Needs for Laypersons' Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, 26(6):534-542.
- B. B. Spooner, J. F. Fallaha, L. Kocierz, C. M. Smith, S. C. Smith & G. D. Perkins. (2007). An evaluation of objective feedback in basic life support(BLS) training. Resuscitation, 73:417-424. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2006.10.017
- A. Bandura. (1977). Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychol Rev, 84:191-215. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
- E. W. Maibach, R. A. Schieber & M. F. Carroll. (1996). Self-efficacy in pediatric resuscitation: implications for education and Performance. Pediatrics, 97:94-99.
- K. S. Chew & M. N. Yazid. (2008). The willingness of final year medial and dental students to perform bystander cardiopul monary resuscitation in an Asian community. Int J Emerg Med, 1:301-309. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12245-008-0070-y