- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Qualification of Professional Lifelong Education for the Disabled Based on the Convergence Curriculum between the 「Department of Vocational Special Education in University-Educated Graduate School」 and the 「Department of Majors」
「대학교육대학원 직업특수교육과」와 「전공과」간 융합교육과정에 기반한 장애인 평생교육 전문인력 자격화 조건
- Kim, Young-Jun (College of Education, Dongguk University Gyeongju Campus) ;
- Kang, Kyung-Sook (Department of Secondary Special Education, Wonkwang University)
- Received : 2019.01.14
- Accepted : 2019.03.20
- Published : 2019.03.28
This study aims to find ways to qualify lifelong education professionals for the disabled based on the convergence curriculum between the "department of vocational special education in university-educated graduate school" and "major department". The research method was composed of a combination of literature analysis and expert meetings. The research contents include the qualifications for the training course for the lifelong education professionals for the disabilities established in the convergence curriculum after accumulating the teaching experience in the majors that can be restructured as lifelong education institutions for the disabled. In addition, the focus of the curriculum of the "department of vocational special education in university-educated graduate school" should be improved in order to foster and integrate lifelong education professionals for the disabled. The results of the study concluded that the functional relationship between vocational special education and lifelong education for the disabled was established.
- Y. J. Kim. (2018a). A Curriculum to Improve the Cooperation Course of Fostering Lifelong Educators for Disabled in the Special Education Department of University. The Journal of Vocation and Qualification, 7(1), 187-213.
- Y. J. Kim & Y. S. Jung. (2018). A Study on the Practical Integration Model of Special Education, Rehabilitation, Lifelong Education : Directions to Foster Lifelong Educators for Disabled. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 12(2), 87-111.
- Y. J. Kim & J. Y. Kim. (2018a). Plan for an Integration System based on University Lifelong Education to Foster Cooking Startups of Persons with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 12(1), 23-58.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017a). Training of Lifelong Education Industrial Workers Among Parents for the Development of Vocational Competency of Persons with Disabilities. The Journal of Vocation and Qualification, 6(2), 79-111.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017b). Establishment Plan on the University's Lifelong Education Center Organization and Curriculum System for Vocational Education and Training of the Disabled. The Journal of Lifelong Education and HRD, 13(3), 87-123.
- Y. J. Kim. (2015). A Study on Applications of School Age Evidence-based Transition Education Practices for Independent Living of Persons with Development Disabilities from Perspectives of Lifelong Learning. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 58(1), 137-166.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2017). Development of a University-based Lifelong Education Support System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Curriculum Integration, 11(4), 61-100.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017c). The Effects of Independence Life Training through Collaboration of Lifelong Education Center at University in Majoring Course on the Wash Staff Employment Task Skills for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 60(3), 67-90. https://doi.org/10.20971/kcpmd.2017.60.3.67
- Y. J. Kim & J. H. Jang. (2017). The Effects of In-Basket based Connection Learning in Lifelong Education Center at University through Workplace Instruction of Employer on Cooking Skills for Workers with Developmental Disabilities. Korean Council of Physical, Multiple & Health Disabilities, 60(4), 121-141. https://doi.org/10.20971/kcpmd.2017.60.4.121
- Y. J. Kim. (2017d). Operation Plan of Worksite-affiliated Lifelong Educational Facilities for the persons with Disabilities. Journal of Educational Innovation Research, 27(2), 173-198. https://doi.org/10.21024/PNUEDI.27.2.201706.173
- Y. J. Kim. (2006). An Analysis of National Lifelong Learning Policy : Focus on the Annual Plan for 2006 by the Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development. Journal of Lifelong Education, 12(1), 145-168.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2014a). A Discussion of Special Education Research Task on the School Age of Students with Developmental Disabilities for Independent Living in Future Adulthood. The Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, 53(3), 39-68.
- Y. J. Kim & M. A. Do. (2014b). A Study on the Integrated Instruction Approach of Task Skills and Self-Management Skills in terms of Vocational Education for Adulthood Transition of Students with Developmental Disabilities. Journal of Emotional & Behavioral Disorders, 30(3), 291-330.
- J. Y. Kim. (2016). A Study on Composition of Life-long Education Curriculum for Person with Developmental Disabilities. The Study of Lifelong Education and Welfare for People with Disabilities, 2(1), 65-92.
- K. S. Oh. (2001). A Study on the Problems and Future Direction of Special School Majors. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 11(1), 21-43.
- G. H. Choi. (2014). The Implementation of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification and Tasks for Development of Code of Professional Ethics. The Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 24(3), 105-127.
- Y. J. Kim. (2017e). Reality Factors and Improvement Plans to Foster Lifelong Educators for Disabled. The Journal of Rehabilitation Science Research, 35(2), 1-14.
- Y. J. Kim & J. Y. Kim. (2018b). A study on the Evidence-based Practices for Lifelong Education (Vocation) of Persons with Disabilities. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 8(1), 351-359.
- Y. J. Kim & K. S. Kang. (2018a). Lifelong Education Integrated Approach to Vocational Special Education in terms of Qualification. Humanities and Social Studies 21, 9(6), 603-618.
- Y. J. Kim & K. S. Kang. (2018b). Restructuring Plan of Vocational Rehabilitation Practices System from the Convergence Perspective of Lifelong Education for Persons with Developmental Disabilities. Culture and Convergence, 40(8), 365-402.