- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Basic Research on Mid-to-Long-term Management Plan of Purchased Land by Evaluating Ecological Function of Waterfront Area of Geum River
금강수계 수변구역의 생태 기능 평가를 통한 매수토지 중장기 관리 방안 기초 연구
- Seo, Jung-young (DNC Engineering)
- 서정영 (DNC엔지니어링)
- Received : 2019.01.14
- Accepted : 2019.03.25
- Published : 2019.03.31
The purpose of this study was to propose an efficient management plan for purchased land considering the hydrological, watershed characteristics and ecological functions of the target land and surrounding area based on the result of monitoring the water quality improvement effect obtained by purchasing the land in the watershed area in the Geum river system. For this purpose, this study investigated through literature review, and examined ways to apply them to this research by deriving implications from a comprehensive analysis of previous research cases. After that, the components of assessment were derived to evaluate the ecological function of the purchase land, and the ecological function evaluation model for each land and area was proposed. In order to select purchase and restoration priorities of the land, this study analyzed the ecological status of the purchased land in main watersheds and tributaries using Arc GIS ver 10.1. Through this, a process to select restoration priorities was developed. And this study constructed the integrated management process with proposing a mid - to long - term plan by integrating the purchased land valuation and restoration priority selection process. Based on this process, this study suggested an effective management plan for purchased land through the integrated ecological management system of lands purchased. It can be used systematically in appraisal valuation, land purchase system, restoration project, and follow-up management of land purchase.
- Byen, S. S., 2012, Study on the management and improvement of purchased land in the Youngsan Seomjin-river riparian area, Kor. J. Environ. Resto. Tech., 15(6), 69-77.
- Geum-river basin environmental office., 2008, Basic plan for management of Geum-river basin waterside area.
- Geum-river basin environmental office., 2013, Basic plan for management of Geum-river basin waterside area.
- Geum-river system management committee., 2016, Guidelines for the purchase and management of Geum-river water land.
- KEI (Korea Environment Institute), 2000, A Study on establishment and management of riparian greenspace for water quality improvement, Research Report, Seoul.
- Lee, G. J., Ki, G. S., Park, T. H., Kim, J. S., 2008, A Study on monitoring method of ecological restoration land and unused land management for improvement of water quality, 2008 Annual spring conference of ecology and environment., 110-112.
- Lee, W. S., 2011, An Evaluation of natural-ecological function for planning and management on forest, Kor. J. Landscape., 39(5), 1-11.
- Li, L., 2015, A Study on the integrated ecological management system of lands purchased, Ph.D dissertation, Sangmyung Univ.
- Li, L., Park, E. K., Park, M. O., Koo, B. H., 2014, Ecosystem analysis for little Yong-neup, baby Yong-neup in Daeam-san in Korea, Kor. J. Environ. Resto. Tech., 17(4), 43-56.
- Park, M. O., Koo, B. H., Kim, H. N., 2009, Characteristics and function assessment of inland wetlands in Chungnam province, Kor. J. Environ. Resto. Tech., 12(5), 92-100.
- Shim, Y. J., Cha, J. Y., Park, Y. S., Lee, D. J., Seo, Y. H., Hong, J. P., Cho, D. G., 2014, A Study on the land purchase priority measurement of the riparian areas in Yeongsan and Seomjin river basin:focusing on the riparian areas of the Juam lake, Kor. J. Environ. Resto. Tech., 17(1), 173-184.
- Jo, H. K., Park, H. M., 2016, Exploring planting strategies through monitoring of a greenspace established in the riparian zone-the case of an implementation site in gapyeong county, Kor. J. Environ. Sci. Int., 25(12), 1689-1699. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2016.25.12.1689