- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Level of Blood Lead and Urine Cotinine of Residents by Area
지역 특성에 따른 주민의 혈중 Pb 농도와 요중 Cotinine의 농도
- Oh, Yu-Jin (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Kim, Hyoung-Wook (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Kim, Yun-Jae (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Han, Yoon-Deok (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Jung, Sung-Hyeon (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Lee, Jong-Dae (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Jang, Bong-Ki (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Lee, Jin-Heon (Department of Environmental Education, Kongju National University) ;
- Son, Bu-Soon (Department of Environmental Health Science, Soonchunhyang University)
- 오유진 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 김형욱 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 김윤재 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 한윤덕 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 정성현 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 이종대 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 장봉기 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과) ;
- 이진헌 (공주대학교 환경교육과) ;
- 손부순 (순천향대학교 환경보건학과)
- Received : 2018.11.30
- Accepted : 2019.02.15
- Published : 2019.03.31
The National Institute of Environmental Research (3rd KONEHs) conducted a survey of 280 residents in Ulsan, Suwon and Asan, and the concentration of heavy metals in the blood and urine were also analyzed. In case of blood lead concentration, Ulsan
Supported by : 순천향대학
- Baek, K. O., 2016, The change of white blood cell count according to blood cadmium level, M. Dissertation, Keimyung University, Daegu, Korea.
- Byun, J. H., 1997, A Decrease in smoking strategy for health promotion of Koreans, Ministry of Health & Welfare.
Choi, C. I., Kim, J. H., 2006, An International comparative study on the relationship between economic growth and environmental pollution : testing the existence of EKC in
$CO_2$, J. Korea Plan. Assoc., 41(1), 153-166.
- Choi, Y. J., Park, J. K., Jung, W. S., 2017, Synoptic meteorological classification of the days on which asthma deaths occurred due to high PM10 concentration in Seoul, J. Environ. Sci. Int., 26(2), 159-172. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2017.26.2.159
- Han, Y. J., Baek, Y. W., Yoo, J. Y., Kwon, Y. M., Jeon, H. L., Lee, N. Y., Yu, S. D., Choi, K. H., 2016, Reference level of blood lead in Korean adults : result from the Korean national environmental health survey (KoNEHS), KOSEHT(The Korean Society of Environment Health and Toxicology) academic conference and symposium, 254-254.
- Hong, S. H., Lee, C. H., Kim, J. S., Pi, J. H., 2017, Influence of living characteristics as environment related behavior, Korean J. Environ. Ecol., 31(3), 329-336. https://doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2017.31.3.329
- Im, J. I., Chung, E. K., Park, H. J., Yu, S. D., Jang, B. K., Son, B. S., 2013, A Study on concentrations of heavy metal in blood and urine of local area in Korea. J. Environ. Sci. Int., 22(1), 59-72. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2013.22.1.59
- Jeong, D. J., Kim, B. H., Jeong, H. H., Lee, K. H., Jeong, H. J., Oh, J. H., Hung, M. D., Cho, H. S., 2018, Contamination and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in surface sediments of the masan bay and Ulsan coast, J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Saf. International Coference., 144.
- Jo, H. M., 2008, Heavy metal level in blood and urine of residents in industrial area, M. Dissertation, Soonchunhyang University, Chungnam, Korea.
- Ju, W. K., 2000, How to remedial treatment of drug abuse, Correct. Rev., 10, 239-287.
- Jung, K. S., Kim, N. S., Lee, B. K., 2012, Urinary creatinine concentration in the Korean population in KNHANES (2009). J. Environ. Health Sci., 38(1), 31-41.
- Kim, A. R., Hong, Y. S., Bang, J. H., Oh, I. B., Chung, J. Y., Sim, C. S., Lee, H. J., Kim, Y. H., Lee, J. H., 2016, The relationship between the prevalence of allergic diseases and urinary cadmium concentrations among school-age children in two regions in Ulsan metropolitan city, J. Environ. Health Sci., 42(6), 396-408.
- Kim, C. W., Kim, Y. W., Chae, C. H., Son, J. S., Park, S. H., Ko, J. C., Kim, D. S., 2010, The effects of the frequency of fish consumption on the blood mercury levels in Koreans, Korean J. Occup. Environ. Med., 22(2), 114-121. https://doi.org/10.35371/kjoem.2010.22.2.114
- Kim, E. K., 2013, Related factors on the concentrations blood lead, mercury and cadmium: findings from the korea national health and nutritional examination survey(KNHES), M. Dissertation, Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, H. J., Hong, Y. S., Lee, K. E., Kim, D. S., Lee, M. J., Yeah, B. J., Yoo, C. I., Kim, Y. W., Yoo, B. C., Kim, Y. H., Kim, J. M., Kim, J. Y., 2009, The levels of blood lead and cadmium in urban and rural population in Korea, J. Life Sci., 19(4), 472-478. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2009.19.4.472
- Kwak, M. Y., Hwang, E. J., 2016, The Effects of Smoking Cessation Coaching Program basede on Motivation Stage to Stop Smoking of Patients at a Public Hospital, J. Korea Acad Industr Coop Soc, 17(4), 188-198. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.4.188
- Lee, E. J., 2015, Construction of cadmium and lead database for commonly consumed food items among Korean population and epidemiological characteristics of dietary cadmium and lead exposure, M. Dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, S. W., Kim, J. J., Park, M. J., Lee, S. H., Kim, S. O., 2015, Human risk assessment of arsenic and heavy metal contamination and estimation of remediation concentration within abandoned metal mine area, J. Miner. Soc. Korea., 28(4), 309-323. https://doi.org/10.9727/jmsk.2015.28.4.309
- Lee, Y. J., Lee, Y. J., Jeon, M. J., Sakon, J., 2011, Estimation of secondhand smoke exposure in clubs based on urinary cotinine levels, Yeungnam Univ J. Med., 28(1), 45-53. https://doi.org/10.12701/yujm.2011.28.1.45
- MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety), 2018, The tobacco analysis method : the analysis of cigarette main stream smoke.
- ME (Ministry of Environment), 2014, Whitepaper of Environment.
- NIER (National Institute of Environmental Research), 2006, environmental pollutant analysis manual of biological material.
- NIER (National Institute of Environmental Research), 2008, The 3rd survey of hazardous substances in national biological samples. Incheon.
- NIER (National Institute of Environmental Research), 2009, Annual report of air quality in Korea.
- Oh, J. S., Lee, S. H., 2015, Pb, Hg and Cd Concentration of Blood and Exposure-Related Factors, J. Korea Acad Industr Coop Soc, 16(3), 2089-2099. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.3.2089
- Park, J. U., Oh, S. W., Kim, S. H., Kim, Y. H., Park, R. J., Moon, J. D., 2008, A Study on the association between blood lead levels and habitual tobacco and alcohol use in Koreans with no occupational lead exposure, Korean J. Occup. Environ. Med., 20(3), 165-173. https://doi.org/10.35371/kjoem.2008.20.3.165
- Park, Y. S., Rho, Y. M., Kim, C. N., 2002, Urinary cotinine concentration by passive smoking in the PC game room, J. Environ. Health Sci., 28(1), 11-20.
- Song, S. H., Eom, S. Y., Kim, Y. D., Kim, H., Hong, J. S., 2010, Blood lead level in populations resident in some abandoned mine area, Korea. J. Environ. Sci. Int., 19(4), 527-532. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2010.19.4.527
- Liu, Y., Xiao, T., Baveye, D. C., Zhu, J., Ning, Z., Li, H., 2015, Potential health risk in areas with high naturally-occurring cadmium background in southwestern China, Ecotox. Environ. Safe., 122-131.
- Yoo, I. Y., 2014, The blood levels of lead, mercury, and cadmium and metabolic syndrome of Korean adults, J. Korean Living Environ. System, 21(2), 251-259. https://doi.org/10.21086/ksles.2014.04.21.2.251