- Volume 56 Issue 2
We derive full closed-form expressions for the prices of European symmetric power quanto call options with four different forms of terminal payoffs under the assumption of the classical lognormal asset price and exchange rate model.
power option;quanto option;quanto measure;symmetric type;closed-form expression
- F. Black and M. Scholes, The pricing of options and corporate liabilities, J. Polit. Econ. 81 (1973), no. 3, 637-654. https://doi.org/10.1086/260062
- L. P. Blenman and S. P. Clark, Power exchange options, Finance Research Letters 2 (2005), no. 2, 97-106. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2005.01.003
- R. C. Heynen and H. M. Kat, Pricing and hedging power options, Financial Engineering and the Japanese Markets 3 (1996), no. 3, 253-261. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02425804
- Y.-K. Kwok, Mathematical Models of Financial Derivatives, second edition, Springer Finance, Springer, Berlin, 2008.
- Y. Lee and J. Lee, Local volatility for quanto option prices with stochastic interest rates, Korean J. Math. 23 (2015), no. 1, 81-91. https://doi.org/10.11568/kjm.2015.23.1.81
- Y. Lee, H.-S. Yoo, and J. Lee, Pricing formula for power quanto options with each type of payoffs at maturity, Global J. Pure and Appl. Math. 13 (2017), no. 9, 6695-6702.
- W. Margrabe, The value of an option to exchange one asset for another, J. Finance 33 (1978), no. 1, 177-186. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6261.1978.tb03397.x
- R. G. Tompkins, Power options: hedging nonlinear risks, J. Risk 2 (1999), no. 2, 29-45.
- U. Wystup, FX Options and Structured Products, The Wiley Finance Series, 2007.
- U. Wystup, Quanto options, MathFinance AG (2008), 1-12.