- Volume 28 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Vegetation Restoration Plan for a Coastal Area through Ecosystem Conservation Fund Return Project: - focus on the Dalmaji-gil area, Haeundae-Gu, Busan Metropolitan City. -
생태계보전협력금 반환사업을 통한 해안 식생복원계획 - 부산 해운대구 달맞이 고개 일대를 대상으로 -
- Yoon, sung-young (Seoho ENG)
- 윤성융 (서호엔지니어링)
- Received : 2018.09.21
- Accepted : 2019.02.11
- Published : 2019.02.28
This study suggested a vegetation restoration plan for a coastal area where the ecosystem conservation fund return project, targeting the whole area of Dalmaji-gil, located in Haeundae, Busan. After distinguishing if it would be a proper site for the operation of the ecosystem conservation fund return project by analyzing the ecological environment, human environment, and the current status of land owners, the target species for vegetation restoration was determined, and the facilities and programs were selected in accordance with the spatial division of the biosphere reserve. The basic direction is as follows. First, is the expansion of green space and the securement of life habitats downtown. Second, is the conservation of core areas by separating the conserved area from the space for use. Third, is the establishment of ecological resting space and the reinforcement of an ecological educational programs. The significance of this study is to suggest a vegetation restoration plan of a coastal area, fully utilizing the existing vegetation of the subject area, by suggesting the land use and flow planning, environmental improvement (vegetation restoration) plan, life habitats establishment plan, planting plan, and hydrologic plan, facilities, maintenance, and monitoring plan based on the basic direction. This study would provide useful basic data for ecosystem conservation and restoration in the Korean Peninsula, surrounded by the ocean on three sides.
Pinus thunbergii community;Dalmaji-gil;Biosphere reserve;Ecosystem restoration
- Cho, D. G., Kim, S. W., 2010, A Study on current status and improvement plans of ecosystem conservation fund return projects, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology, 13(3), 63-72.
- Han, E. M., 2013, Revitalization of fund return project of Ecosystem conservation fund policy in accordance with the institutional changes, M. Dissertation, Dankook University, Seoul.
- Lee, J. H., Sung, H. C., 2013, A Study on the post-management and improvement of ecosystem conservation fund return projects, Journal of the Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Tecnology, 16(2), 1-12.
- Lee, S. B., Che, E. J., 2015, A Study on improving the application of ecosystem conservation fund in environment impact assessment, Korea Environment Institute, (2015), 1-69.
- Park, E. J., 2009, Funding for nature conservation of the DMZ area : focusing on the ecosystem conservation fund, Gyeonggi Reserch Institute, 5, 111-112.
- Park, E. J., Lee, S. L., 2009, A Study on Management System of Ecosystem Conservation Fund, Gyeonggi Research Institute, 78-90.
- Park, J. H., Lee, D. G., Kim, J. T., Jeon, S. W., Lee, W. K., Kim, J. S., Jung, T. Y., 2014, Improvement of cooperation charge on conservation of ecosystem reflected natural capitals valuation -focused on forest area-, The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology, 17(1), 203-213. https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2014.17.1.203