- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Comparisons of Future Knowledge Utilizing Difference Predicted by Chaos of Knowledge of Korean University Students
한국 대학생의 지식혼돈에 따른 미래의 지식활용 차이 예측의 시계열적 비교 분석
- Received : 2018.10.18
- Accepted : 2019.01.20
- Published : 2019.01.28
The development of the knowledge information system is increasing the symptoms that people refuse to remember. There is also a growing debate about whether to remember knowledge. This study investigated the preference of memorizing knowledge and finding knowledge. We predicted the use, effect, and expectation of ease of use of knowledge utilization that will appear in the future among preference groups. We analyzed whether there is a difference between the predicted expectations of knowledge utilization in the future. The first study was conducted in October 2014. This is the second study. We studied what changes were made in comparison with the first study. As a result, it was found that 1) there is no difference in broadening the diversity of knowledge utilization at future time, 2) expectation of the effect of knowledge utilization, and 3) ease of continuous knowledge creation. The results of this study suggest that it is important to provide a basis for discussing whether it is good to remember knowledge.
Knowledge;Chaos of Knowledge;Preference of Memorizing Knowledge;Finding Knowledge;Future utilization knowledge
- D. Drusma. (2006). Metaphor of Memory, Ecoribur.
- D. Tapscott. (2008). How Digital Technology Has Changed the Brain, Business-Week Online, www.businessweek.com
- G. C. Nicholas. (2011). The Shallows, Chungrim Publishing
- I. Nonaka. (1991). The Knowledge-Creating Company, HBR Nov.-Dec.
- I. Nonaka. (1994). A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation, Organization Science, 5(1), 14-37. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.5.1.14
- I. Nonaka & N. Konno. (1998). The concept of "Ba": Building a foundation for Knowledge Creation, California Management Review 40(3), 40-54. https://doi.org/10.2307/41165942
- I. Nonaka & H. Takeuchi. (1995). Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation, The Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford University Press, 56-94.
- I. Nonaka, R. Toyama & N. Konno. (2000). SECI, Ba and Leadership: a unified model of dynamic knowledge creation, Long Range Planning, 33, 5-34. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0024-6301(99)00115-6
- J. Battelle. (2008). Google: Making Nick Carr Stupid, but It's Made This Guy Smarter, http://battellemedai.com/archives/004494.php
- J. G. Sailsbury & G. A. Barnett. (1999). The world system of international monetary flows: a network analysis, The information society, 15(1), 31-49. https://doi.org/10.1080/019722499128655
- J. M. Mandler & G. H. Ritchey. (1977). Long-term memory for pictures. Journal of Experimental Psychology, Human Learning and Memory, 3, 386-396. https://doi.org/10.1037/0278-7322.214.171.1246
- K. T. Cho, Y. G. Cho & H. S. Kang. (2003). Hierarchical analytical decision making, Dong Hyun Publishing, 170-171.
- L. Carmichael, H. P. Hogan, & A. A. Walter. (1932). An experimental study of the effect of language on the reproduction of visually perceived form, Journal of Experimental Psychology, 15, 73-86. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0072671
- M. A. Gernsbacher. (1985). Surface information loss in comprehension. Cognitive Psychology, 17, 324-363. https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-0285(85)90012-X
- M. Polanyi. (1966). The Tacit Dimension. London, Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- P. Druker. (1995). Future determination, Korea Economic Daily.
- P. Druker. (1993). Post-capitalist society, Korea Economic Daily.
- S. Karp. (2008). The Evolution from Linear Thought to Networked Thought, http://publishing2.com/208/02/09/blog
- S. Y. Choi, H. S. Lee & Y. J. Yoo. (2010). The impact of information technology and transactive memory systems on knowledge sharing, application and team performance: a field study, MIS Quarterly, 34, 855-870. https://doi.org/10.2307/25750708
- S. Y. Oh. (2014). The rise of knowledge chaos society, http://www.jbnews.com/news
- T. L. Saaty. (1980). Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw Hill.
- Y. S. KIM, D. S. Lim & S. K. Jang. (1998). Practice of knowledge management, Samsung Economic Research Institute.
- Y. T. Kim. (1999), Process of Knowledge Creation and Analysis of Key Factors, Master Thesis. Korea University, 11-12.
- Y. B. Shin. (2001). Chaos of knowledge, http://www.shinyoungbok.pe.kr
- 紺野登& 野中郁次郞, (1995). 知力經營, 日本經濟新聞社.
- 高梨智弘, (2002). 知の方程式の話, KM Report(Knowledge Management Society of Japan), 4-13.