- Volume 8 Issue 1
Henricia specimens were collected using fishing nets from 14 November 2012 to 8 June 2018 from the East Sea of Korea. The specimens were identified as Henricia sanguinolenta (O.F.
- Clark, A.M. and M.E. Downey. 1992. Starfishes of the Atlantic. Chapman & Hall Identification Guides 3. Chapman & Hall. London. pp. 1-794.
- D'yakonov, A.M. 1950. Sea Stars (Asteroids) of the USSR Seas. Keys to the Fauna of the USSR (In Russian, English translation, Jerusalem 1968). 34:1-183.
- Fisher, W.K. 1911. Asteroidea of the North Pacific and Adjacent Waters. Part. 1. Phanerozonia and Spinulosa. Bulletin of United States National Museum, 76:1-420.
- Hayashi, R. 1940. Contributions to the classification of the sea-stars of Japan I. Spinulosa. Journal of the Faculty of Imperial Science of Hokkaido University, Serial. 7:107-204.
- Jewett, S.C., R.N. Clark, H. Chenelot, S. Harper and M.K. Hoberg. 2012. Sea stars of the Nearshore Aleutian Archipelago. Proceedings of the American Academy of Underwater Sciences 31st Symposium. Dauphin Island, AL: AAUS: 144-172.
- Lambert, P. 2000. Sea stars of British Columbia, southeast Alaska, and Puget Sound. Royal British Columbia Museum. pp. 1-186.
- Madsen, F.J. 1987. The Henricia sanguinolenta complex (Echinodermata, Asteroidea) of the Norwegian Sea and adjacent waters. A re-evaluation, with notes on related species. Steenstrupia 13(5):201-268.
- Mah, C. 2018. Henricia sanguinolenta (O.F. Muller, 1776). World Asteroidea Database. World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/ aphia. php?p=taxdetails&id=123974 accessed 20 August 2018.
- Shin, S. and M.D. Ubagan. 2015a. A Newly Recorded Sea Star of Genus Henricia (Asteroidea: Spinulosida: Echinasteridae) from the East Sea of Korea. Korean Journal of Environmental Biology 33(2):197-200. https://doi.org/10.11626/KJEB.2015.33.2.197
- Shin, S. and M.D. Ubagan. 2015b. A Newly Recorded Sea Star of Genus Henricia (Asteroidea: Spinulosida: Echinasteridae) from Jeju Island, Korea. Korean Journal of Environmental Biology 33(4):390-393. https://doi.org/10.11626/KJEB.2015.33.4.390
- Verrill, A.E. 1914. Monograph of the shallow-water starfishes of the North Pacific coast from the Arctic Ocean to California. Smithonian Institution, Harriman Alaska series 14:1-408.
Supported by : National Institute of Biological Resources (NIBR), Korea Institute of Marine Science and Technology Promotion (KIMST)