- Volume 41 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
OPERATIONAL IDENTITIES FOR HERMITE-PSEUDO LAGUERRE TYPE MATRIX POLYNOMIALS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
- Bin-Saad, Maged G. (Department of Mathematics, Aden University) ;
- Pathan, M.A. (Centre for Mathematical and statistical Sciences (CMSS), KFRI)
- Received : 2017.10.15
- Accepted : 2019.01.28
- Published : 2019.03.25
In this work, it is shown that the combination of operational techniques and the use of the principle of quasi-monomiality can be a very useful tool for a more general insight into the theory of matrix polynomials and for their extension. We explore the formal properties of the operational rules to derive a number of properties of certain class of matrix polynomials and discuss the operational links with various known matrix polynomials.
- R. S. Batahan, A new extension of Hermite matrix polynomial and its applications, Linear Algebra Appl., 419 (2006), 82-92. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2006.04.006
- Maged G. Bin-Saad and Antar Ali Al-Sayaad, Study of two variable matrix Laguerre via symbolic operational images, Asian J. of Math. and Computer Research,2(1)(2015), 42-50.
- Maged G. Bin-Saad, A new class of Hermite-Konhauser polynomials together with Differential Equations, Kyungpook Math. J., 50 (2010), 237-253. https://doi.org/10.5666/KMJ.2010.50.2.237
- G. Dattoli , Pseudo Laguerre and pseudo Hermite polynomials, Rend. Mat. Acc. Lincei., s. 9, v. 12(2001), 75-84.
- G. Dattoli , Hermite-Bessel and Laguerre-Bessel functions: A by product of the monomiality principle, Advanced special functions and applications, Proc. Melfi Sch. Adv. Top. Math. Phys. 1(2000), 147-164.
- G. Dattoli, Mancho, A.M., Quattromini and A., Torre, A., Generalized polynomials, operational identities and their applications, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 57(2001), 99-108.
- E. Defez, L. Jodar, Some applications of the Hermite matrix polynomials series expansions, Journal of Computational Applied Mathematics, 99(1998) 105-117. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-0427(98)00149-6
- E. Defez and L. Jodar, Chebyshev matrix polynomials and second order matrix differential equations, Utilitas Mathematica, 62(2002), 107-123.
- E. Defez and L. Jodar, Jacobi Matrix Differential Equation, Polynomial Solutions, and their Properties, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 48(2004), 789-803. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2004.01.011
- A.J. Duran, Markov's Theorem for orthogonal matrix polynomials, Can. J. Math. 48 (1996), 1095-1180.
- A.J. Duran and W. Van Assche, Orthogonal matrix polynomials and higher order recurrence relations, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 219 (1995), 261-280. https://doi.org/10.1016/0024-3795(93)00218-O
- L. Jodar, R. Company and E. Navarro, Laguerre matrix polynomials and system of second order differential equations, Appl. Num. Math., 15 (1994), 53-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-9274(94)00012-3
- L. Jodar, R. Company and E. Navarro, Laguerre matrix polynomials and systems of second order differential equations, Applied Numerical Mathematics, 15(1994), 53-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-9274(94)00012-3
- L. Jodar, R. Company and E. Ponsoda, Orthogonal matrix polynomials and systems of second order differential equations, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 3 (3)(1995), 269-288.
- L. Jodar and R. Company, Hermite matrix polynomials and second order matrix differential equations, Approximation Theory and its Applications,12 (2)(1996), 20-30.
- L. Jodar and J. Sastre, On the Laguerre matrix polynomials, Utilitas Mathematica,53(1998), 37-48.
- L. Jodar and E. Defez, Some new matrix formulas related to hermite matrix polynomials theory, Proceedings of the International Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials in Mathematical Physics, Leganes,(1996).
- L. Jodar and E. Defez, On Hermite matrix polynomials and Hermite matrix function, Approximation Theory and its Applications, 14 (1)(1998), 36-48.
- M. S. Metwally, M. T. Mohamed and A. Shehata, On pseudo Hermite matrix polynomials of two variables, Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 4(2)(2010),169-178. https://doi.org/10.15352/bjma/1297117251
- K.S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, J. Wiley and Sons, New York, 1993.
- K. A. M. Sayyed, M. S. Metwally and R.S. Batahan, Gegenbauer matrix polynomials and second order matrix differential equations, Divulgaciones Matematicas,12(2)(2004), 101-115.
- M. A. Pathan, Maged G. Bin-Saad and Fadhl Al-Sarhi , On matrix polynomials associated with Hermite matrix polynomials, Tamkang J. of Math.,46(2)(2015),167-177. https://doi.org/10.5556/j.tkjm.46.2015.1722
- A. Sinap and W. Van Assche, Orthogonal matrix polynomials and applications, J. Comp. Appl. Math.,66 (1996), 27-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-0427(95)00193-X
- J.F. Steffensen, The poweriod, an extension of the mathematical notion of power, Acta Math.,73 (1941), 333-366. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02392231
- S. Varma, B. Cekim and FT. Yesildal, On Konhauser matrix polynomials, Ars Combin., 100 (2011), 193-204.