- Volume 5 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Determinants of Service Quality of Worker in the Youth Training Tacility
청소년수련시설 종사자의 서비스 질 결정요인에 관한 연구
- Youn, Ki-Hyok (Department of Social Welfare, Tongmyong University) ;
- Lee, Jin-Yoel (Department of Social Welfare, International University of Korea)
- Received : 2018.12.14
- Accepted : 2019.02.17
- Published : 2019.06.30
This study was intended to verify the impact on the quality of service for employees of youth training facilities. The purpose of this study is to provide basic data for improving service quality by analyzing the factors influencing service quality of youth training facility workers. Data were collected from 110 youth training facilities in Busan. The results showed that social support, emotional labor and self-efficacy had a static effect on the quality of service. Based on the results of this study, the following suggestions were made. First, in order to enhance social support, it is necessary to strengthen regular networking with other agency workers, interview with middle managers, and counseling. Second, to raise emotional labor, it is necessary to imprint a sense of mission as a youth leader. Psychological and emotional programs should also be developed and implemented. Third, in order to increase the self-efficacy, it is necessary to strengthen the administrative super vision and strengthen related education such as image making.
Supported by : 동명대학교
- J.T.Lim, "A Study on the Application Possibility of APC Panel to Improve the Modern Formulation of Youth Training Facilities," Journal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, Vol.16, No.2, pp.193-203, 2017.
- H.S.Kim, "A Study on the Current Situation and Future Direction of Youth Training Facilities in Chungbuk Area," Journal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, Vol.13, No.1, pp.221-237, 2015.
- J.Y.Yoo, "A Study on the Establishment of Specialized National Youth Training Facility," YJournal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, Vol.15, No.2, pp.121-131, 2017.
- D.C.Park, "A Legal Study on the Management and Operation of the National and Public Youth Training Facilities," Ph.D. thesis of DongA University Graduate School, 2017.
- K.H.Yoon and J.Y.Lee, "A Study on the Actual Condition and Improvement of Public Youth Facilities in Pusan Metropolitan City," The Journal of Humanities and Social science 21, Vol.10, No.1, pp.619-634, 2019. https://doi.org/10.22143/hss188.8.131.52
- K.H.Yoon, "A Study on the Actual Condition and Activation Plan of Public Youth Training Facilities: Focused on the Actual Condition Survey of Youth Facilities in Busan Metropolitan City," A Discussion Meeting on the Actual Condition and Activation of Public Youth Facilities in Busan, pp.1-41. 2018.
- S.M.Hwang and J.H.Yoon, "Impacts of Flight Attendants' Emotional Labor on Burnout and Turnover Intentions in the Airline Industry," Korean Hospitality and Tourism Academe , Vol.21, No.2, pp.277-294. 2012.
- S.A.Lim, "The Effects of Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Labor on Service Quality: Focused on Job Stress Mediation Effect," Korean Academy of Integrated Care Management, Vol.27, pp.91-114, 2018. https://doi.org/10.22589/kaocm.2018.27.91
- J.Y.Lee and K.H.Yoon, "A Study on the Determinants of Service Quality of Social Worker in the Social Welfare Center," Korean Academy of Integrated Care Management, Vol.28, pp.29-56. 2018.
- J.S.Sung, "An Analysis of Factors Influencing the Quality of Social Welfare of Dual-income Female Public Social Workers," Social Science Research, Vol.31, No.4, pp.183-210, 2015.
- J.Y.Lee, "A Study on the Job Burnout, Organizational Commitment, Self-efficacy and Care Service Quality of Caregivers," The Journal of Humanities and Social science 21, Vol.8, No.2, pp.517-533, 2017. https://doi.org/10.22143/hss184.108.40.206
- H.Y.Cho, "Suggestions for Activating Use of Youth Facilities in the Neighborhood: Based on the Interviews with Youth Leaders and Youth Participants," Journal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, Vol.10, No.4, p.141-155, 2012.
- S.J.Hwang, "An Analytic Research on the Capacity of Youth Facility and the Area: Focused on the Gross Area and Site Area of Youth Facility," Journal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, Vol.16, No.3, pp.85-92, 2018.
- G.Y.Jeong and F.H.Kim, "A Study on Planning a Eco-friendly Youth Community Center," Journal of Korean Institute of Interior Design, Vol.20, No.1, pp.150-155, 2018.
- H.Y.Moon, " A study on the classes of youth worker's burnout," Ph.D. thesis of ChungAng University Graduate School, 2012.
- H.Y.Lee, "Analysis of the Effects of Ego-Resilience in the Relationship between the Stress in Work Environment and Psychological Burnout of Youth Companions," Master's thesis of Suncheonhyang University Graduate School, 2014.
- J.Y.Lee and K.H.Yoon, "The Effect of Social Support and Self-efficiency on Empowerment of Self-support a Participant," The Journal of Humanities and Social science 21, Vol.9, No.2, pp.841-825, 2018. https://doi.org/10.22143/hss220.127.116.11