- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Convergence Strategy for Promoting the Admissions of Adult Learning in the College of Lifelong Education
대학의 평생교육체제 성인학습자 입시홍보 융합전략
- Kim, In Sook (Department of social welfare & Business Administration, Tongmyong University)
- 김인숙 (동명대학교 복지경영학과)
- Received : 2019.05.20
- Accepted : 2019.07.30
- Published : 2019.12.31
The purpose of this study was to empirically analyze the motivation of university lifelong education and the factors that are important in selecting it. In the motivation for participation of adult learners, learning new knowledge and skills in the first place and learning new things in the second place were good, so that they could learn together in the third place. Active school investment in faculty and staff will be needed to increase program diversity and quality through professionalism. Adult learners are getting information from the system they are interacting with, and furthermore, they learn the information from the public relations of university professors. Since they are acquiring paths and information through acquaintances, it is necessary to continuously promote the curriculum to unspecified adult learners. Advertisement should take advantage of various convergence strategies such as hanging banners in the area, publicity of the subway, local newspapers, word of mouth, SNS, and the Internet.
- Veritas Alhpa, School age population cliff 2021 starts in earnest: 'Expected less than 70,000 first-year high school students', Veritas Alhpa,, 7,12, 2018.
- K.M,Park, "An influence of relationship marketing of lifelong education institution on the satisfaction and continuous participation intention of adult learners", The Graduate School of Education, Chung-Ang University, 2012.
- lifelong leartning and future education bureau, 2019, Basic plan for lifelong education system support project, Seoul: National Institute of Lifelong Education.
- Y.M.Park, "The Influence of Relationship Marketing of Lifelong Education Center and Adult Learners' Involvement on the Intention of Continuous Participation", Master Thesis of Soongsil University Graduate School, 2015.
- S.Y.Kwon, "Study on the Relationship between Achievement Goal Orientation and Self-regulated Learning of Adult Learners: Comparing Adult Learners on Continuing Education Program with Undergraduate Students", education engineering research, 24(4), pp.27-52. 2008.
- H.J.Lee, "New Directions of University Continuing Education through case study of USA and Japan", 6(1), pp.1-24, 2010.
- H.S.Kim and E.S.Choi, "The Practical Implication of Lifelong Education in Community Schools: Focusing on the Cases of Lifelong Education Activities in Community Schools", 5(1), pp.31-53, 2009.
- B.H.Lee and E.S.Choi, "A Study on the Analysis of the Trends of Policy Process of Lifelong Education in Korea - with special reference to the lifelong education policy for community development", 5(3), pp.221-246.
- S.O.Park, S.S.Yoo, Y.S.Hyun, S.S.Lee and S.Y.Park, "Performance Evaluation of Lifelong Education Policy Project: Analysis of the Project to Provide Lifelong Education Programs for the Marginalized", 6(3), pp.131-159, 2010.
- C.B.Yang and K.S.Joen, "The lifelong Education ordinance through analysis of the effectiveness of amended Lifelong Education - Focused on Maintenance condition of local government Lifelong education trends", 10(1), pp.89-117, 2012.
- C.S.Hwang, "A study of satisfaction factor of adult degree learners : Credit Bank System learners", 1(1), pp.95-112, 2005.
- K.L.Kang, "Study on the exploration process of forming self-identity through learning experiences of freshman graduate students who are office worker adult learners", 18(20), pp.269-302, 2018.
- J.E.Woo, S.W.Joo, S.M.Kang, Y.M.Yoo, "An Analysis of the Experiences of Adult Learners in the field of Speech Education: A Study on Transformative Learning Theory", 19(5), 957-986, 2019.
- K.H.Lee, "Analysis of adult learners' participating factor and institution characteristic perception in types of lifelong education institution, Master Thesis of Sookmyung Women's University Graduate school", 2013.
- J.H.Lee, "Mediated effect of experiences in educational institution on the relationship between participative motivation and persistence of adult learners in university based lifelong education centers, Master Thesis of Yeungnam University Graduate school", 2016.