- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design of Learning Model using Triz for PBL(Project-based Learning) in IoT Environment
사물인터넷환경에서 프로젝트중심학습에 Triz를 이용한 학습 모델 설계
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Div. of Information Communication Technology, BaekSeok University)
- 이근호 (백석대학교 ICT학부)
- Received : 2019.11.03
- Accepted : 2019.12.19
- Published : 2019.12.31
It is changing to the 4th Industrial Revolution rapidly as the information age through the Internet is changing, and it is rapidly changing to the era of the IoT using all things. In education, with the change to the Internet of Things, interest in education for the 4th Industrial Revolution is increasing. It is necessary to change from NetPBL method using Internet to T-PBL using Triz. In this paper, we focus on the task-based learning (T-PBL) method using Triz and examine the necessity and importance of its use. We propose a teaching model using Triz as a tool for T-PBL. Triz is being used as a tool to solve problems in creative ways. We will design a model applying Triz to the blockchain system security class related to the IoT.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Collins,A., Brown,J.S and Newman,S.E, "Cognitive Apprenticeship". In L.B. Resnick (Ed.), Knowing, Learning and Instruction:Essays in Honor of Robert Glasser. Hillsdale, NJ: LEA., 1989
- Laffey,J. Tupper, ., Musser,D and Wedman,J, "A Computer-Mediated support system for Project-Based Learning". Educational Technology Research and development. Vol.46, No.1, 73-84, 1998.
- McCormack,C and Jones,D. "Buildinga Web-Based Education System. New York":Wiley Computer Publishing.
- Romiszowski,A.J. "Web-Based Distance Learning and Teaching: Revolutionary Invention or Reaction to Necessity?" In B.H.Khan (Ed.) Web-Based Instruction. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications, Inc, 1997.
- Moursund,D, "Project-Based Learning Using Information Technology. Eugene", OR: International Society for Technology in Education, 1999.
- M.H.Jo, "Investigation on the Project-Based Learning Approach Using the Internet", Journal of the Korean Association of information Education, Vol.5, No.2, pp.240-257, 2001.
- Share,E. and Rogers,L. Get Real! http://www.gsn.org/weblib/real/getreal.htm, 1997.
- Banks,J.C. "Creating and AssessingPerformace-based Curriculum Projects: A Teacher's Guide to Project-Based Learning and Performance Assessment". Edmonds, WA:CATS Publications, 1997.
- G.H.Lim, Y.T.Kim, "A Study of the Project-Based Learning Methods for Reinventing Ideas of Mathematician via the Strategy of Polya's Problem Solving", Brain, Digital, & Learning Vol.8, No.3, pp.117-135, 2018.
- D.I.Kim. "A Study on the Utilization of Christian culture Classes through PBL(Project Based Learning)", Korean Societyfor Theology and Practice, Vol.5, pp.65-102, 2018.
- Laffey.J, Tupper.T, Musser.D, and Wedman.J, "A Computer-Mediated support system for Project-Based Learning", Educational Technology Research and development. Vol.46, No.1, pp.73-84, 1998.
- Romiszowski.A.J, "Web-Based Distance Learning and Teaching: Revolutionary Invention or Reaction to Necessity?", In B.H.Khan (Ed.) Web-Based Instruction. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications, Inc, 1997.
- Cascini.G. et al., "TETRIS: Teaching TRIZ at School. Education and Culture DG", 2009.
- G.S.Altshuller, "Creativity As an Exact Science; the theory of the solution of inventive problems", (A.Williams trans.). Gordon and Breach publishers, 1984.
- International Technology Education Association, Standard for Technological Literacy : Content for theStudy for technology. Technology for All American Project, 2000.
- J.Y.Han, "Analysis of Research Trends on Korea's TRIZ", Journal of Engineering Education Research, Vol.19, No.1, pp.3_10, 2016.