- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Workers' Risk-Aware Smart Bands System in Explosive Areas
폭발위험지역 근로자 위험 인지형 스마트밴드시스템에 대한 연구
- Lee, Byong-Kwon (Convergence Education Center of Dongguk University)
- 이병권 (동국대학교 융합교육원)
- Received : 2019.09.28
- Accepted : 2019.11.18
- Published : 2019.12.31
Research is underway on services and systems that provide real-time alerts for suffocating gases and potentially explosive materials, but currently smart bend type services are lacking. This study supports real-time identification of explosion hazards due to static electricity in the workplace and immediate elimination of accident occurrence factors, real-time monitoring of worker status and workplace hazards (oxygen, hazardous chemical concentration), and immediate warning and data in case of danger. We propose a method of establishing an accident prevention system through analysis. In this way, various accidents that may occur in industrial sites are monitored using IoT-based intelligent sensor nodes, wireless network technology, data processing middleware, and integrated control system, and real-time risk information at the industrial sites is prevented and accidents are prevented. By supporting a safe working environment, the company can significantly reduce costs compared to post-procurement costs.
- K.H.Kook, "A Study on the Current Status and Prevention Measures of Accidents in Chemical Plants," Master's Thesis, Chonnam National University, 1999.
- H.M.Kwon, "A Study on the Accident Analysis Factors for Accident Prevention for Chemical Plant Accidents," Yonsei University Graduate School, 1999.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Dow's Fire and Explosion Index Hazard Classification Guide, AIChE, 7th ed, New York, 1994.
- API, Risk-Based Inspection Base Resource Document : API-581, American Petroleum Institute, 1st ed., New York, 2000.
- Britter, R.E. and McQuaid,J., "Workbook on the Dispersion of Dense Gases, Health and Safety Executive(HSE), No.17, U.K, 1988.
- H.W.Noh, "A Study on the Introduction of Risk Management in Domestic Chemical Industry," Master's Thesis, Inje University, 2001.
- Korea Sensor Research Institute, "Principles and Importance of Gas Sensors," Korea Sensor Research Institute, 2016.
- Pir sensor , http://www.komantech.co.kr, komantech.
- S.G.Kim, T.H.Kim, S.W.Tak, "Performance Evaluation of RSSI-based Various Trilateration Localization", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.15, No.2, pp.0493-0496, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.2.493
- J.H.Lee, "A Study on Indoor Positioning Algorithm using Combining WiFi and Beacon on Smart Phone ", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering May 26, 2015.
- H.Liu, "Survey of Wireless Indoor Positioning Techniques and systems,"IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics- Prt C: Applications and Reviews, Vol.37, No.6, 2007.
- J,Jun. et al,"Social-Loc:Improving indoor localization with social sensing,"Proceedings of the 11th ACM Conference on Computing pp.88-106, 2013.
- Z.Li,Z. Deng,W. Liu, and L.Xu, "A Novel Three-Dimensional Indoor Localization Algorithm Based on Multi-Sensors,"China Satellite Navigation Conference, 2013.
- IBeacon, 2018, http://www.tadlys.co.il/
- Y.C.Ahn, "Development of Convergence Smart Home Platform Based on Image Processing and Sensor Network in IoT Environment", the korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.2, No.3, pp.37-41, 2016.